BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 26, 2012
Honestly went w/the ties from TopTie for the simple styling and uber-low pricing. So cheap, I ordered two. They came in, at $3.00 a tie, and a $31.00 total cost for ties + STANDARD USPS shipping... WTF. $25.00 shipping fee for two ties in a tiny package that could've been sent priority for ~$6.00. I felt scammed, and could've purchased better ties locally for the total cost. At least the ties still look decent.
on April 2, 2014
Be aware, OpenTip charges you shipping and handling, then if you don't like the item, they charge you 20% restocking fee.
After getting this very unwearable at work tie, I returned it. I think all told, I spent $15 to have nothing. They obviously undercut the cost of the product so they don't have to give much money back.

The tie:
OMG, it's shiny. Like, practically reflective. The photo makes it seem like it would have a texture... the texture is "shiny."
The fabric is thin, so it slides around and bunches as you try to tie it.
The shape of the tie is such that when you tie it, you can see all the loops. The knot cannot get big enough to be a nice looking knot.

If you want a cute black/white plaid tie, go elsewhere.
on March 18, 2015
The width and pattern of the tie looks great for a smart, modern look when you're dressing up. The material is smooth and soft, but it's WAY shinier than the photos depict. The pictures make the colors look flat and matte, but in person the tie is like satin and silky. Not what I would have preferred. Also, my order took two weeks to ship to me because they lost my order.
on May 8, 2017
I needed a change to the monkey suit and this little tie added a fresh new look to the work week,
on June 1, 2014
I don't know what else I can add..
It's a tie...
That was super cheap...
And I really dig it.

It's kind of like a "paper tie" which is the style I like.
So if you're expecting cotton/silk/etc... it's a lot more fragile/thinner than those materials.
But for the style, it's great and super easy to tie in many tie knots.
on January 24, 2014
No complaints about this tie or any of the other ties I have purchased from them. A perfect accent to any suit and I love that it is identical to image shown.
on May 5, 2016
So often the reviews are not accurate, or you never feel you can trust them. In this case, however, I should have read carefully. The tie is really shiny, and quite different to the way it looks online. In this case I definitely got what I paid for.
on February 27, 2013
We really loved this tie. I brought it for my son who was looking at similar ones in the big department stores. When I found this out I said, let's just try Amazon and I stumbled onto this. For the price, we were pleasantly suprosed and he said that it was, in his words . . . "off the chain". You will not be disappointed!
on October 21, 2016
As is shown in the picture, but smells really badly. After hand wash once, broken..... Had to fix it on my own.
on February 22, 2015
The tie looks just as pictured. It is good quality, not fantastic quality, but definitely worth the money. My husband has worn it a few times and has had no problems. I would recommend purchasing this tie.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.