- Save 10% on Leather Arrow Quiver when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on Canvas Arow Quiver when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Bow String Silencer when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on Brown Arm Guard Finger Gloves when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 9% on Blue Hammock when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Toparchery Archery 56" Takedown Hunting Recurve Bow Metal Riser Right Hand Black Longbow
Save 10% on Leather Arrow Quiver when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 8% on Canvas Arow Quiver when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 20% on Bow String Silencer when you purchase 1 or more Recurve Bow offered by Toparchery. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 5 promotions
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Total bow length: 56", bow riser length: 17", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30". Aluminum / Carbon Arrows are recommended.
- High Strength Casting Aluminum Riser. The Bow is very Nicely Polished and offer Excellent Performance.
- Limb: It is strong fiber glass with a maple core. Limbs can be purchased separately to increase or decrease weight as need, or to share with friends and family, and Save on continuously purchasing full new bows.
- Design for Right-Handed shooter. Recommend this bow for someone interested in learning archery, beginner and skilled archer.
- Risk free purchase: Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. Bow warranty for 1 year. Our 100% satisfaction policy, guarantees you a full refund, be it that you are not 100% satisfied with TOPARCHERY recurve bow.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to insall the bow
- It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting more than week. Store your bow on its side, or hanging vertically from a peg.
- Never rest the bow on the lower tip for extended periods of time.
- Never dry fire the bow (shooting without an arrow).
Enjoy your recurve bow
Product detailsItem Display Weight:30.0 Pounds
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : February 21, 2017
- Manufacturer : Toparchery
- ASIN : B06W9P8QWK
Best Sellers Rank:
#21,486 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #5 in Archery Recurve Bows
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Take down works great.
- Great price for a very well made bow.
- Standard tapped locations for sights, arrow rest, and front stabilizer. Some folks mentioned "no area to install a sight", either they changed the design and have added them since or those customers have no idea that it's there already.
- Metal riser is well made and has rubber grips.
- Limbs are built well and mine came all black without the logo.
# Would like to see
- Include the print out manual from the listing gallery so customers don't complain about not getting a manual. This really isn't an issue for me since I already knew what to expect however it's a con for TopArchery since customers are going to troll and write negative reviews.
- Include a bow stringer. Again, not an issue for me since I already have one.
- I got the 50# and it's awesome. I think I like the 50# recurve better than my 55# compound. It's a toss up. Always take 2 bows on a hunting trip. The recurve is easy to restring so if by chance something like a broad head slices the string, it can easily be restrung. Great additional bow just in case the compound fails.
- I might get the 40# since I really like this bow.
- The 1x thick plastic washer that people have mentioned seems to not be used for this setup. Not sure why it's included. Based on the manual (gallery photo) it's not displayed in step 1.
- I've attached photos of my setup.
The grip is rubber. One thing I will say off the bat that I do like is that you CAN attach your own arrow rest. I was trying to see from the pictures if you were able to or not and I'm happy to see that I can. Also it looks like you are able to attach a stabilizer if you like. I do not see a place to attach any kind of sights. For the price you are paying I guess you can't really complain too much. I just wish they would include EVERYTHING you need to set this up as I will have to make separate purchases now.
Packaging was nicely done, it DOES come with a string and was simple to assemble. Make sure you give the string a few good twists to raise the brace height a little bit for a little better performance. I also appreciate the extra threaded holes in the riser for sight pins or other accessories that you may wish to use if you have/need them. My old Bear Grizzly doesn't have anything like that ;)
All in all, this is a great purchase for the money if you are looking for a decent takedown recurve bow.
Top reviews from other countries
1). It’s really cheap.
1). I got the 30lb bow - mine is really, really, really easy to pull back about 25” but the last 10” (to my jaw) are really hard.
2). The limbs do not slip onto the bolts, the bolts have to be removed each time to fit. This is a MASSIVE pain if you don’t have somewhere flat to do it - I have already lost 2 of my washers and 1 bolt into long grass.
3). The bow when made is tiny (really powerful) but tiny, first time I used it everyone laughed at my ‘toy’ bow.
4). The riser is really tiny - half the size of a usual riser, check your sizes before you buy!
5). I had to buy aluminium arrows as I was told cheap carbon fibre arrows may shatter when used with this bow.
6). Bag was falling to bits within 2 weeks of using it.
7). Arrow rest doesn’t fit very well and is poorly made.
8). Bow string became frayed after a couple of weeks and is almost useless after limited use.
9). It’s now 2 months old and the lower limb has warped - cheap garbage - avoid!!!
10). I shoot about 200 arrows a month so about 500 arrows have been shot since I got it and today the string snapped!
I have been using bow wax to care for the string - but it snapped on the top loop.
I got a nasty whip when it broke - luckily I was wearing sun glasses!
This bow is cheap for a reason - AVOID
From the pictures, I was expecting it to come with a stringing aid, but it did not. A rudimentary bag to keep the disassembled bow (that can double as a quiver maybe) was included though.
The riser is identical with the one from Mandarin Duck Phantom, but in this case the limbs have a padding that partly dampens the vibrations and make this bow less noisy.