Topeak D2 SmartGauge
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Used by both professional and amateur riders alike
- Made using high quality materials and components
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
- Head Smart Head/Gauge Digital - PSI, Bar, kg/cm2
- Battery CR2032 x 1 (included)
- Capacity Reads 250 psi/17 bar
- Size (L x W x H) 10.2 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm/4" x 1.8" x 1.4"
- Weight 65 g/2.29 oz.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The second-generation digital gauge features a rotating SmartHead and works seamlessly with Presta and Schrader valves without changing parts. Precision digital gauge reads up to 250 psi / 17 bar and is designed for use with tires, suspension forks and rear shock units. LCD display can be programmed to show pressure in psi, Bar, or kg/cm2.
Precision digital gauge reads up to 250 psi / 17 bar and is designed for use with tires, suspension forks and rear shock units. LCD display can be programmed to show pressure in psi, Bar. Works seamlessly with Presta and Schrader valves without changing parts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One other thing, I wish that the gauge stayed on just a little longer before auto-shutting off. This is not a problem with Topeak's gauge, I have gauges that are several hundred dollars for racing and they do the same thing. Seems right when you are ready to check the pressure after adding a little more air it shuts off.
A glow-in-the-dark digital reading would be outstanding as well although honestly, I would not use it that often, it would simply be nice to have that option on an otherwise excellent gauge.
Last, it would be nice if they offered one out of aluminum or a billet style. When this one falls I have concern that that will be 'the time' that it comes back into my hand cracked or otherwise unusable.
I have only used it for Schrader valves a handful of times and it works just as well with those.
I have NOT used it to check the pressure of suspension items (forks or shocks) though you're supposed to be able to do so.
Last you can swap from psi or bar (digitally) easily as well as between Presta and Schrader (flip of a switch)
Glad I did, this thing is waaaay better than any of the manual tire pressure checkers I've ever used before.
1) It seals to the sharader valves and doesn't let too much air escape if any (not enough to change the pressure).
a) This is critical, because all the manual ones I have right now may lose 1-2 lbs of pressure every time I checked the tires.
2) Digital readout is easier to read, so easy my child can do it (I have 4).
3) The air gauge portion can rotate around to fit almost any position for checking your tires, this is good when you have a cramped area to check your air in.
4) It's smaller than the length of the manual checkers and lightweight enough to travel with you anywhere.
5) It is accurate as all getup... I can't believe how under inflated my tires were until I actually used it.
The thing is, this is so small that when I was checking my tires I dropped it a couple of times already, mainly because I didn't put it down while filling up my tires (I was doing too many things at once). Easy to do, but the good thing is it only left a couple of scuff marks and still works after the drops. Important to note that the unit is still functioning after 3 - 4 drops during the initial use. :)
I'm not a super hero, and when I did try to check the air in my head it didn't work... however I know the air didn't escape. For as much as I'll be using this with 6 of us that constantly use bikes, it's well worth the price and the quality is there.