- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 4 x 1.2 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000FIAVLK
- Item model number: 61104005
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (26 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #82,742 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.99 shipping
Topeak Micro Rocket CB MasterBlaster Carbon Fiber Bike Pump
|Price:||$35.71 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$9.24 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Used by both professional and amateur riders alike
- Made using high quality materials and components
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
- 55 g / 0.12 lb
- 160 psi/ 11 bar
- Presta Valve
- Locking Carbon Handle
- Single Action
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||1.1 x 4 x 11.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
|Size||﻿L x W x H ﻿16 x 2.4 x 2.1 cm / 6.3" x 0.9" x 0.8"|
At Topeak, exciting new ideas for accessories are spinning at full speed and driving us ahead in a never ending cycle of innovation. From the dreams of our designers and engineers great cycling accessories are born - spun out from the ever turning gears of their collective imagination. From our humble beginning in 1991 our passion for cycling has evolved into the making of the worlds finest cycling accessories. In almost every category, our products set the standard of innovation, performance and durability. Products like our JoeBlow series floor pumps, Alien tools and RaceRocket mini pumps to our patented technologies like SmartHead, TwinHead, PressureRite, QuickTrack and QuickClick systems to the full service PrepStation and PanoBike App Topeak delivers the convenience and enjoyment your cycling customers deserve. Products
Top customer reviews
Update 7/12/2017: I've had this pump for a number of months now and have had to use it three times on flats. Considering the infrequent flats I have and how light this little pump is, it's a really good pump. Quite frankly when I bought it I had some serious reservations about taking this pump on long rides as my only pump. Fear not. Yes, it's tiny and very light but it is tough and does the job. The only drawback for me is it takes 250+ pumps to get a 28c or 30c road tire to riding pressure (60 psi). I'm not in a hurry so it works out ok. Recommend it highly if you're not opposed to a lot of pump strokes.