- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01B7OB20O
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,666 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Topeakmart 45 Degree Hyperextension Roman Chair Extension Back Exercise AB Bench
|Price:||$53.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bench places less stress on the lower back than standard Abs benches.
- Powder coated scratch resistant & rust resistant finish.
- Overall Size: 40(L) x 24.4(W) x 27.6- 32.7 inches(H) ;Tube size: 2 x 2 x 0.08inches.
- Single Pad size: 9.8 x 5.9inches; Thickness of the pad: 2inch.
- Material: steel; Max Weight Capacity: 440 lbs ;G.W.: 29.8 lbs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Constructed with a sturdy steel tube frame
Comfortable pads lock legs in for full range of motion
An incline angle ensures powerful and comfortable usage
Can be used for multiple exercises to work lower back, abs, obliques and hamstrings
Bench places less stress on the lower back than standard Abs benches
Ideal for commercial, light institutional and home use
Powder coated scratch resistant & rust resistant finish
Build and define your body
5 Position pad adjustments
Sturdy and durable
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works for me. I'm 5'6" and a fit 170 lbs. it wobbles slightly but I don't feel like it's unstable. It does it's job. Might not be suitable for a taller or bigger person.Published 3 months ago by Karissa
I'm rather short (5'2") so this didn't adjust down far enough for me to use comfortably. Had to add to the foot rest to get where the pads rested in the proper place.Published 5 months ago by Cassandra Dean
Flemsy. Cheap materials, not sturdy enough for an adult to safely use. If you weigh more than a fifth grader...stand clear!Published 5 months ago by FCris