|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||10.3 x 6.2 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight||0.29 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||240 Grams|
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Tophunter Archery Armguard，Handmade Leather Forearm Protector Bracers，Adjustable Arm Guard Protective Gloves for Left Hand with Laces Wristband，Bow Gear Accessories for Hunting Recurve Traditional Bow
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Item Weight||240 Grams|
About this item
- ALL-AROUND PROTECTION-Leather arm brace & Glove are designed according to ergonomically principles,really good coverage, can protect your forearm and fingers from occasional welt& rubbing on hands during shotting hunting by using recurve traditional long bow
- HANDMADE LEATHER DESIGN- Arm Guard Length: 9.8inch Width: Appro 7inch(Adjustable) Weight: 240g. Glove length:7.1inch Width: 3.9inch. Durable superior Cow leather material offer a comfortable breathable feeling, brass buckles make the armguards more durable and nice looking
- ADJUSTABLE STRING-Lacing system is really ideal for your hands to work, hold the arm guard in place, adjust the strap that fit your hand/wrist size perfectly, especially for women, beginner. Lightweight and good scratch resistant ,easy in and off with one hand
- AWSOME SEWING- Every detail bring your cool wearing experience. Armguard and Leather Archery Gloves deserves to be your Family of archers
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Arm Guard, 1x Hand Glove.We offer 100% quality products. Our products are guaranteed for 1 year. We will help you to handle all questions
Frequently bought together
Our Guarantee to You:
If you're not happy with the Archery Gear, we have a 100% MONEY BACK guarantee on all of our products.
If the product is defective or damaged, WE WILL REPLACE IT FOR YOU at once.
There are 8 excuses to let you make the right choice in picking our Forearm protection &Finger Protective Gloves:
★It’s easy to adjust for almost ANY DIAMETER ARM and fits pretty comfortably.
★Arm guard and Archery Gloves EDGES ARE SOFT AND COMFORTABLE,no bulky here.
★The brass buckles for the webbing are very COOL AND DURABLE.
★Archer Protectors’surface is ANTI-SCRATCHY.
★Adjustable Laces Wristband help with looking extravagant.
★Protective Gear protect your arm better than a plastic fabric arm guard enough.
★If you have a MEDIEVAL TRADITIONAL LONG BOW, it couldn't be better to handle the arrow rests on your hand for hunting.
★If you a BEGINNER to learn archery, it is perfect to protect occasionally snapping your arm with the bowstring.
Hurry and Click "Add to Cart" while supplies last!
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plan on a bit of time getting it off and on first time and if your going to lace it snug all the way, unless just for practice and once adjusted slip your arm in and out
I'm 5'11" 200#, not a big guy but not small, and the "leather" flaps under the laces don't come close to closing around the entirety of my arm. Doesn't affect shooting at all but if you're a medium-sized man's arm or larger, you're not going to wear it to look good - it looks like you're wearing something you found in someone else's kinky box. But, again, it works well enough for its purpose: double-layer "leather" at the string-strike-area and long enough to cover from my inner elbow down to a few inches up from my wrist (note: you don't need to protect your wrist from the string; it's your forearm that gets twanged).
I'll give this one to my wife, who isn't likely to use it enough for the loops to shred the laces and who thought the little brass-colored decorative knobs are pretty. I'll find something else for myself to actually use.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 9, 2021
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 21, 2021
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 3, 2019
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on August 12, 2022