- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B001CQ5PTC
- Item model number: 60320
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 16, 2008
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,053 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
Instant Immersion Chinese I-DVD
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Works with your DVD player, TV and remote control
- Language DVDs are perfect for travelers, families, business people and students!
- Broadcast video and the latest interactive techniques
- IDVDs are fun and easy for the whole family
- From Instant Immersion, #1 in language-learning software
Customers also shopped for
You can learn Mandarin without leaving your couch! Use your remote to navigate this simple language DVD learning program, and play games and participate in activities that will have you speaking a new language in no time! Compete against friends and family in Mandarin with interactive quizzes, and practice conversations with native speakers.
Top customer reviews
This could be good if you're just looking to get used to listening. I've had far more success with Pimsleur and the Teach Yourself series. Popup Chinese is also a great alternative. Pimsleur is my pick, though, because you learn how to string together different parts of phrases on your own, not just repeat a string of sounds like you do with this one.