- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: 1600774830
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2008
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,545 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
HD Moods Beaches [Blu-ray]
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Hi-Def Moods on Blu-Ray will transform your TV into vivid snapshots of nature s perfection. Features: Shot with state-of-the-art HD equipment (RED CAMERA) , Showcased in High Definition Format: BLU-RAY DISC Genre: MISCELLANEOUS Rating: NR Age: 781735603284 UPC: 781735603284 Manufacturer No: 60328
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Imagine beach scenes so lifelike and captivating, you can smell the salty sea air and feel the ocean breeze on your face! With soothing scenery and calming music, HD Moods Beaches will help you relax and unwind from a hectic day. Featuring various tropical and Pacific beach scenes showcasing sea, sand and sun, it s perfect for people who want to enjoy the relaxing qualities of the ocean. And, it s great as background scenery and sounds for a party any time of the year!
Top customer reviews
The first shot is too far away, period. I know that location probably looked good in person, but someone should have looked through the camera and made the call to move closer.
There are some really nice shots. But there are some that are too quiet. One that I swear I hear someone talking in the distance. And, just some wierd decisions in general.
They had the budget to get to some very beautiful places, but it's like they stepped out of the car and set up the camera with little thought in some of the shots.
Look, the main reason to buy something like this is to make you sleepy. Instead of this, buy a really good audio CD. The brightness of the beach is too much for leaving on during play, unless you are a phsycho that likes to stare at still shots of the beach.
There is no reason...even by nature-sounds/images Blu-Ray standards....to refer to this as awesome. It is a poor effort.
The audio gives you the choice of : Natural, Air, and Breathe. choose natural or turn the volume down and play some of your own music. Air and Breathe are poorly produced synth music that sounds creepy at times.
For the price this is a must buy if you want to show off you Hi Def set and have other things going on at the same time.