- Series: Studies in Philosophy
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 8, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815340516
- ISBN-13: 978-0815340515
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,568,107 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Topics in the Philosophy of Possible Worlds (Studies in Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Daniel Nolan teaches in the philosophy department at Macquarie University.