- Product Dimensions: 84.6 x 84.6 x 51.2 inches ; 5.73 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BQNJW42
- Average Customer Review: 60 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,896 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Material Feature:
Topnaca Naturehike 2 3 4 Person 3 Season Backpacking Tents for Camping, Ultralight Waterproof Vestibule Awning Two Doors Double Layer with Aluminum Rods for Family Beach Hunting Hiking
|Price:||$11.33 - $182.40|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 【Tents with High Quality】Durable sturdy 210T PU fabric rain fly(PU4000mm) and waterproof 150D Oxford fabric floor(PU5000mm) with fully taped seams. 8.5mm high-strength 7001 aluminum poles and dome tent construction, B3 Nylon Airy Mesh, good ventilation cycle system
- 【Camping Tents with Awning】One side of rainfly has a dual-zipper vestibule that doubles as an awning when set up with trekking poles and windropes to increase ventilation. the doors can be rolled up in the cloudy day, enjoy cool & comfortable
- 【Beach Tent with Dual Doors/Layers】It can enhance ventilation and offer easy access, but close the outer layer, it can be used as storage room for shoes & backpack. Outer door curtain ban be rolled up and fixed with buckle.
- 【Family Tent with Classic Details Design】All doors have two-way zippers, convenient and comfortable. Brace type window, outside the tent top has two closeable ventilation skylight; One person can install the tent easily and quickly. Topnaca two three four man/person tents for camping, hiking, traveling, family, beach, hunting
- 【Lightweight Tent Size】2P- 82.7x53x43.3inches(210x135x110cm) / 3P- 82.7x64.9x45.2inches(210x165x115cm) / 4P- 84.6x84.6x51.2inches(215x215x130cm); Ultralight Weight: 2P-4.5lbs(2.0kg)/3P-5.0lbs(2.2kg)/4P-6.2lbs(2.8kg); The Topnca Advantage: Topnaca is a registered trademark protected by US Trade mark Law. We stand behind our products and provide a 15-day money-back guarantee for any reason and 12-month warranty for quality-related issues for 1 2 3 4 man hiking tents
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Easy to install. One person can install the tent easily and quickly. With high-strength aluminum poles, lightweight and it can stand high pressure.
- Lashing design, easily rolled up, used for fixing aluminum pole and external tent.
- Hunting Tent door uses two-way zipper, both sides can be tighten, especially add the door curtain pull clasp, more convenient and durable.
- Two sides of the ventilation windows can be closed or open freely, it can maintain ventilation in the tent.
- The windproof tent has wind ropes fixed all around, it can effectively windproof.
- Unfolding Size: 7.1'x7.1'x4.3'(4P) / 6.9'x5.4'x3.8'(3P) / 6.9'x4.5'x3.6'(2P)
- Folding size: 17.3"x6.3"x6.3"(4P) / 16.5"x5.9"x5.9"(3P) / 15.5"x5"x5"(2P)
- Capacity: 1-2 Person (2Person Tent); 2-3 Person (3Person Tent); 3-4 Person (4Person Tent)
- Weight: 6.2 Pounds(4P) / 5 Pounds(3P) / 4.5 Pounds(2P)
- Outdoor Camping Tent structure: dual doors and dual layers
- Inner tent: 210T polyester cloth and B3 Nylon airy mesh
- Flysheet: 210T polyester cloth + PU Coating / waterproof index: 4000mm
- Groundsheet: 150D anti-tear Oxford cloth / waterproof index: 5000mm
- Frame poles: 7001 high quality Aluminum / diameter: 0.335
- Inner Tent x 1
- Flysheet x 1
- Carrying Bag x 1
- Fixed Rope x 4
- Tent Stakes x 10/12
- Frame Pole x 2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just returned from my trip to WV with just me and my dog. I can't believe that I camped beside the Williams river in the worst storms in Wv in the last 70 years ! This tent went above and beyond my expectations ! It never leaked even though it rained all 6 days ! The wind was up around 70 miles an hour and my tent sat in at least 3 inches of water at some points . One night my tent was bent sideways because of the severe winds and as soon as the wind slowed it popped right back to its original shape . The only water that made it into the tent and that was very little , was from splashing off the puddles and bouncing into the bottom from under the rain fly . I will post a few pics and a video to show just how great this tent really is. It also got several complements from other campers as they passed by on the trail . Ghosts always a bonus when a tent makes you look like a pro to other hardcore hikers/campers 100% best tent I have ever used in bad weather .
Prayers for all in WV that have lost everything due to the severe storms and flash flooding .
I received my tent today and couldn't be more excited. It arrived quickly and so far it has been everything I was expecting . It was easy to set up and take down and very well put together . You can tell from the quality that it will hold up great in even the worst weather. I will be going on a camping trip soon with my dog and my two older kids (16&14) and we will put this tent to the test . I will update how our trip went when I return. All and all this tent is light Easy to put up and it looks greet too. The little things matter and this comes with stakes that have a point so they slide right into the ground . The seams are all sealed and strong and it is very well ventilated. I will update as soon as we get back !
The dimensions listed are not accurate, or they may be if you lay the tape measure on the floor and don't account for the sides sloping inward. I'm 6 feet tall and my head and feet were touching the sides when I laid on my back. I turned my sleeping pad corner to corner and didn't touch but that didn't leave any room for my 40 lb dog and my gear, so the gear went outside. This also created a problem with my sleeping pad not laying completely flat. This is the 3 man tent and honestly, if you're 6 feet tall you aren't going to get 2 people in it unless you're a fetal position side sleeper and the second person is smaller and likes to cuddle and you leave all of your gear outside. I also question the depth of the tent at 65". My sleeping pad is 30" wide and it took up more than half of the floor. Pull it away from the back wall so you aren't touching it and there's not much room left for a second person. I am a side sleeper so I'll give it one more night to see if I can deal with it or return it. After my first night checking it out, I'm back inside the house typing this review instead of sleeping soundly in the tent so take that for what it's worth. I am really disappointed because I was counting on this tent being a usable 82" long.
UPDATE: Originally I rated this for two stars because of the dimensions being smaller than the graphics show but I'm going to revise this after playing with it for 3 days. It's still small, nothing is going to change that but being a side sleeper it really isn't effecting how I use the tent. I did not buy this for two people to use, I got it for my dog and I.
The mesh is small enough that it kept all the gnats and tiny green flies out. I've had tents in the past that let those little boogers in so this was a major improvement.
The tent's quality is really good. I went through a 4.5 hour thunderstorm that dumped 2.5 inches of rain and had wind gusts up to 35 MPH and this tent stayed 100% dry from the factory. I did not spray any sealant on the fly. It didn't breath very well until I made the modification below.
There was some condensation build-up the first morning (85% and temps reaching the dew point) but after making a set of buttons from cotton balls, I added a guyline to each side at the bottom, center, using a taut line hitch, and pulled the fly away from the inner tent about 6 inches and that helped a lot with the air flow. The tent stayed dry because the tub sides are high enough to stop any splashing when it rained. Adding an anchor strap on each side is something I hope the manufacturer considers. It will greatly improve the performance of this tent in warmer, more humid climates. At least this is a workable solution in the field. (see photos)
The ribbons/straps sewn into the tent as tie points for the "vestibules" are a pain to use. IMO, they are just a little too short so you spend to much time rolling the fly tight so it fits. I took a 10" piece of paracord and made a loop, then tied that on to the straps leaving about a 3" loop as an extension to the strap. This made strapping the fly back much quicker and easier. (see photos)
My daughter really likes this tent. Being smaller, she has no issues with the size, she likes the weight and how easy it is to set up. Her opinion is it's worth 4.5 stars, holding back a half star because she agrees the modifications I made were an improvement. So, taking her input into account along with how well it handled the thunderstorms and how easy a few modifications are to improve the tent, I'm changing my review from 2 stars to 4 stars. If you sleep on your back and you're 6 feet tall or taller, this probably isn't the tent for you.
UPDATE 10-26: I've added some photos and video clips. The new photos show Tekton 6268 Tarp Clips to use in place of making a button to hold the sides of the rain fly out and allow much more ventilation through the tent. I've tried a couple of different brands of clips and think these work the best so far. To begin with, I cut a short section of paracord about 3" long and knotted both ends. There is a channel in the jaws of the clip for the paracord to clamp into and if you fold the fly over the cord it will hold much better in the clip. I placed a small piece of Gorilla Tape on the outside center of the fly along it's sides to reinforce the nylon where the clamp will attach. Place the 3" long section of paracord on the underside of the fly and fold the fly under so you aren't creating a water trap, then attach the tarp clip. (The photo shows the paracord on the outside of the fly before it's clamped. I did this so you can see where to position it but the paracord goes on the inside of the fly at that spot.) Once the tarp clip is attached, just stake the short guyline to the ground and you're all set. Repeat on the other side and you've greatly improved the ventilation. As you can see from the low angle photo, the bathtub floor extends high enough up the side that I did not experience any splashing up into the tent from rain. The clips have a simple screw you turn by hand to close and open the jaws. This allows you to remove the clips for storage or winter camping when you don't need them and the knots on the end of the paracord prevents it from sliding out of the clip and becoming lost when they aren't in use.
Now, about the inaccuracy of the advertised dimensions. This issue is on every listing I found on Amazon for this tent that is manufactured by Nature Hike and sold under several brands. As the video clip clearly shows, they are exaggerated. It's even worse when you consider the inward slope of the tent sides and the height from the floor your head and feet are actually at. There's just no way anyone 6 feet tall is going to keep their head and feet from touching the ends while laying on their back and you couldn't get two people side by side in this tent unless you're willing to be all up in each other's business, much less 3 people unless they are kids. The body of the tape measure I used in the video is 3" long so add that to the length of the tape to get the actual measurement. The advertised interior dimensions are 82.7" x 64.9" when in reality they are 78" x 60.5" at the floor. Add a sleeping pad and come off the floor a foot, you know, where your head and feet will be, and you can take a good 6 to 8" off of the dimensions shown in my video. In reality, you have a usable footprint of 70" x 52" to avoid touching the sides of the tent.
1st trip: I got this intended for my 4th trip to Volcán Barú. I must say that we had a fairly dry night but this isn't a tent for low temperatures. We live in the tropics so it would be great for the usual trips we do but for Barú, we still needed the thermal clothing and a thermal pad for ground isolation. Still, it kept the heat good enough for a 3 seasons tent.
2nd trip: Coniferous forest. We fit 3pl and, even when the outside was foggy and cold, we stayed very warm. In the morning we had a bit of condensation but the tent didn't leak in the external water. Still, that condensation can be solved if you modify it for best ventilation, as Ronnie said.
I'm very happy so far. Lightweight and so fast to set up. Very good quality for a good price. I'm in love with the stakes, so lightweight and strong. Mine came with 12 stakes! And the poles are wonderful, very resistant.
I'm looking forward to beach trips and many others to see how this tent performs. Check my photos for more info and details.
Most recent customer reviews
I plan to use the tent this weekend so may change the review or add to it. I put it up in my yard tonight.Read more