Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Topsy Turvy New & Improved Upside Down Tomato Plan...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $16.49 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Topsy Turvy New & Improved Upside Down Tomato Planter - As Seen On TV (Topsy Turvy)
|Price:||$14.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.55 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Grow delicious & juicy tomatoes all season long (up to 30 lbs of tomatoes with normal care, feeding and sunlight). Hang in direct sunlight, on deck, balcony or patio. No bending, caging, staking or weeding.
- Grows all varieties of tomatoes, including beefsteak, yellow and cherry! Also grows other vegetables including green bell peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, eggplant and more!
- New watering system helps distribute water over a longer period of time. Based on our results from testing, we have concluded that tomato plants using the new watering systems have grown significantly larger.
- The Topsy Turvy Upside Planter is simple to set up and maintain: swivel top for easy turning, uses ordinary potting soil, great for growing your own organic vegetables and durable materials to last for years.
- Uses gravity as a vertical growing advantage; Vertical grow bag heats the plant like a greenhouse so the root system explodes; Gravity pulls the water and nutrients directly to the roots.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Manufacturer Part Number||TT501116|
|Package Height||4.09 x 9.88 x 10 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.35 pounds|
|USDA Hardiness Zone||10|
The “As Seen on TV” Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter is a simple way to become a professional tomato grower! Simply Insert the Tomato Plant, Fill, and Watch the Tomato’s Grow! Here’s how it works: • Sun warms plant & green colored bag attracts sunlight keeping the large soil surface warm, even at night. • Planter acts like a greenhouse, and the root system explodes and thrives. • Gravity pulls water & nutrients directly from root system to the fruit for delicious, larger and more abundant tomatoes! Benefits: • Delicious, juicy tomatoes from the comfort of your home! • Able to be grown all season long • Simple & Easy to Set Up & Maintain! • Built-in watering system for plump, mouth-watering tomatoes! See why over 11 million people have purchased one already & order yours today!
Top customer reviews
my only issue is this is a tall bag so finding a place to hang it will take some thinking. with it being so long and having to hang it high and then I wonder how I will water it my plan is to set it in a spot where I know my sprinkler system will hit it but as water doesn't leak from it i know it won't get into it very easily. So that's my only real concern. other than that the hanging feature is nice and sturdy so I have no fears it will fall down even in a strong storm.
looking forward to seeing some tomatoes
new "starburst" device on the bottom without causing significant disruption to the root ball and great loss of the
dirt surrounding it. After you do get the root ball through it the pressure of the dirt you initially add to the inside of the planter
puts pressure on the ball, making it bulge out from the bottom. The "old" version worked perfectly. You left the biodegradable
pot intact, slid the foam insert over the stem of the plant, and gently slid the plant down from the top of the planter. The opening
at the bottom of the planter was large enough to get any small plant through it and the foam insert closed the hole perfectly.
I have purchased these ever since they were introduced, I definitely will not but them again.
Why do you want your tomato plant to dry out Every Day?
Also, my plant has damaged branches from hitting the balcony railing.
How am I going to get good tomatoes from a plant with damaged branches? Answer: I'm not! Supporting data: The tiny sizes of my not-growing tomatoes.
Also, the picture on the box is fake, because the plant grows UP, not Down, at first. It dries out Every Day, unlike normal pots! Just use a normal pot, if you can.