Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on February 4, 2017
No comments at all! I used this as a sweetener for my shakes and my husband's coffee. It's sugar free so you don't have to worry about the guilt/consequences that comes with regular sugar.

I highly recommend this product!
on February 17, 2016
Started a keto diet. This stuff is magic. The best tasting super low carb syrup available. Use it in our coffee every morning.
on April 21, 2016
I love this syrup. I got tired of spending lots of money at Starbucks and wanted to make those fancy coffee drinks at home. This syrup helps me make those delicious Starbucks coffee drinks, but half the price.
on August 25, 2015
I just wish it didn't have Splenda in it. Stevia would have been a better choice. It has no calories and actually does taste like caramel even though it is the consistency of water. I find it much more palatable than the Amoretti syrups.
on March 13, 2015
This is a radically different flavor than the Salted Caramel. This one just tastes like a weird chemical. Don't get me wrong, I know they're all pretty much weird chemicals, but at least other flavors don't taste like it.
on February 28, 2017
I went on Weight Watchers and had to give up my half and half. But by adding a little Torani syrup to my soy milk, my iced coffee is just as good, if not better. Great product.
on November 6, 2012
All the flavors that Torani makes are really great to ad to all kinds of beverages! The fruit flavors are great in ice teas,hot teas & smoothies! Great instead of sugar for hot cereals! My favorite type of sweetners without sugar!Torani Variety Pack, Sugar Free, 25.4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
on May 27, 2014
I ordered this by accident, thinking I was ordering the sf salted caramel. I opened it anyway and tried it to see if it would work. No. No. No. Chemical taste which does not come close to tasting like any caramel I have ever had. Going back.
on June 24, 2017
Love it. This is so good for our iced tea. We love mangos and this totally enhances our tea. The fact that we can get it sugar free from s even better.
on August 24, 2014
Delicious strong caramel flavor with no word after taste from being sugar free. This is my favorite flavor.