Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on July 3, 2010
We got this syrup to use with coffee as well as to make Italian sodas, with and without the cream. My first use was with coffee;the aftertaste was horrible. The bitter taste flooded your mouth and was not washed away by subsequent sips of coffee;that cup went down the drain! Unfortunately we fared no better with the sodas; the bitter aftertaste was persistent. Needless to say, our subscribe and save shipments on this product have been cancelled.
on April 11, 2013
LOVE the price & product! I now make my own caramel frappe's at home with blender stick at a nominal cost! & guests think I'm a magician to do it!
on February 24, 2011
I get three bottles of this for a little bit more than I would pay for one bottle in my city. I love it!! Free shipping when you do automatic shipment.
on August 6, 2010
It is so delicious in my coffee! I have it every morning. Much cheaper than buying a fancy coffee somewhere.
on May 18, 2010
This syrup is delicious in coffee, and I'm glad Amazon carries it now! My local store always runs out. It's so much more convenient to one-click order.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.