Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Torani Sugar-Free Syrup, Vanilla, 25.4-Ounce PET Bottles (Pack of 3)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on June 29, 2013
1/2 oz fat free or low fat milk
1-1/2 oz Torani Sugar Free Vanilla syrup
add 6 oz club soda/seltzer

adjust milk, syrup and club soda if you want it sweeter, more fizzy etc.

The best vanilla egg cream ever with no guilt over calories!
on April 2, 2009
I have always loved cream soda and when the A&W version was no longer available to me I started looking for a substitute. This is it! All it takes is sparkling water and this syrup. No sugar, and still the great taste of cream soda. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
on October 19, 2012
Never in my life have I had so many uses for this product. You cannot imagine all of its wonderful uses. I find myself using it to enhance the flavor of everything. I started out using it in Sparkling Water. And the next thing I new I was adding a dash to this and a dash to that and now I have used one and a half bottles and this morning I was thinking...Now you ONLY have ONE bottle left, maybe I need to put my order in for more. I have frozen raw cranberries and this morning I put some in a blender and added a couple of drops of Stevia and a dash of my Torani and then I added that to my Sparking Water and OMG!!! Simply divine. I was JUST thinking to myself...I don't think I can live without this stuff. I put it in a blend of Almond/Coconut milk with a little Stevia and you can make a wonderful low fat/low cal milk shake with a few ice cubes. If you are trying to watch calories or sugar intake this product will help you to prevent feeling like you are being penalized. So I encourage you to take a chance if you are looking for this type of product. In my opinion, I do not think you will have any regrets. :-))) I have even thought about making a food goody bag and giving this as one of the gifts in it. And once you get on a creative roll you will realize that you are GLAD you got the 3 bottle deal. Now I would not even consider just buying one bottle at a time. LOL!!!
on December 30, 2013
Used this because I see it at many of the coffee shops I go into. Taste is fine and has been consistent. However I decided to try a lower cost syrup and have been very happy with the alternative. It's about $12 / 3 pack cheaper and the taste in my latte is the same. DaVinci Gourmet Classic Sugar Free Syrup is the brand I have selected.
on December 19, 2012
I make my own lattes at home, and had been using Starbucks' sugar-free vanilla syrup. I decided to try Torani since it was a lot cheaper. I liked the idea of Splenda (sucralose) as the sweetener rather than aspartame, which is the same sweetener in the Starbucks syrup. I don't know if the plastic bottle allows stuff to leach into the syrup, but the Torani just wan't my cup of tea. It tastes metallic & has a bad aftertaste. I am using less of it than I did with the Starbucks, and stir in a teaspoon as raw sugar to help with the taste. If you are thinking of buying this, try to get a plastic bottle in a local store first - I've had sugar-free vanilla Torani before but they were in glass bottles at the local grocery. The flavor was better, but maybe I got a bad batch. Whatever the reason for the nasty aftertaste, after I am done with these bottles I will go back to my expensive but tasty Starbucks syrup.
on November 30, 2013
Made with Splenda. I add this syrup to carbonated water made by my Sodastream, 4 pumps to a 12-ounce glass. I don't mix it in the Sodastream bottle as the taste seems to linger in the bottle. I also add this syrup to coffee and latte that I make with my Mr. Coffee Latte Maker, 4 pumps to a pot. I put the syrup into the pot before brewing, That way the flavor is mixed into the foamed milk. Yum. Other good flavors are chocolate and raspberry. I don't like the chocolate alone, but it's great half and half with the raspberry. Starbucks has lost a lot of business from me due to Torani syrup and Mr. Coffee. Just imagine. Starbucks charges 50 cents for a shot of syrup. A shot varies by the size of the drink, but ranges between 2 and 4 pumps, I would guess.
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2012
I use Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla syrup daily in frozen coffee drinks as well as in oatmeal. I am very pleased indeed. The flavor is excellent for a sugar-free product and the larger sized bottle available from Amazon makes it efficient and economical as I now go through only one bottle about every two to three weeks (thus the three pack lasts about two months before I need more). As always, the combination of Amazon's fast free delivery and fair price (no added taxes) makes this a highly recommended buy on an great product, plus if you want to save even more you can buy it on Amazon's subscription basis where you select the delivery frequency that suits your needs. Torani and Amazon can't be beat for the combination of quality, reliability, and price.
on April 21, 2016
This is a staple in my house. I add it to my coffee every morning. The bottle is plastic which is important to me. I have arthritis in my hands so would be afraid of glass - potential for breaking and/or being too heavy. I love this vanilla flavor and it gives my coffee a great taste. It is sugar free so my guilt is not so high. It's a treat but a necessary one for me.
on April 4, 2016
Love it! So the three bottle pack helps. I use two pumps in my coffee every morning. Tastes the same to me as the more expensive Starbucks version, but I saved the Starbucks pump bottle and pour this into it which just makes for easier dispensing. Enjoy!
on October 15, 2012
This syrup is delicious. It is the same syrup used to many chain restaurants and coffee shops to make a variety of iced and hot coffee drinks. It does not have the "aftertaste" some people find with sugar free products, in my opinion. It allows you to make drinks at home that are comparable, if not better than, those bought retail. What a money saver!