Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 240 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 269 reviews
on December 23, 2012
This had a lot of positive comments, so I took a risk (this review is for the brown sugar cinnamon flavor). Wow! It is the best yet. I don't use it in coffee, I mix 1/4 c. with an egg, then add 1/4 c. almond flour, 1/4 c. flaxseed meal/flour, and sprinkle a bit more cinnamon in it. Microwave in the same bowl for 2 minutes and have a nice breakfast cake. Top with sweetened greek yogurt and what a great cold weather breakfast (adding blueberries or strawberries and/or their syrups is also wonderful). I bought 3 bottles and 1 is already gone! ;) I also use these syrups in baking (almond flour cookies, cheesecake, etc.).
on November 21, 2012
When you crack open a coconut, the liquid inside is very thin, clear, and has a very light coconut taste. Torani's coconut syrup is thicker than coconut "water", slightly creamy white, sweet to perfection and the most wonderful, very smoothly distinct, coconut flavor...the flavor could not taste more natural. THIS is what the liquid inside a coconut should taste like! It holds it's flavor in whatever you add it to. It is NOT like the coconut CREAM that comes in a can.Thank goodness ...who needs that much sugar and fat? This coconut syrup is all you need to flavor a milkshake, drizzle over a fresh fruit salad, brush over Tilapia filets before cooking, add to rice to serve with India Cuisine, add to sparling water for a refreshing Italian soda....and any darn thing you think would taste great with a coconut flare! It is perfectly delightful and a real find. Enjoy!
on July 31, 2012
I 'discovered' Torani sugar free Peach about 10 years ago. I've been hooked on it ever since, buying sometimes a case at a time from the only retail outlet in the areas where I've lived. I've had to drive as far as 50 miles to get it. I use this in my own home made iced tea for that wonderful 'peach tea' us southerners are known for. Use a Torani pump, 4 squirts in a 24 oz glass with tea and 1 tsp of additional splenda, and you've got a taste you won't forget! I was extremely happy to find the larger bottles here and under the subscription service, I get a product I really like for less without even leaving home.
on July 27, 2012
SF English Toffee is my favorite of all the Sugar Free flavors Torani offers. I have my own coffee bar set up at home and have 10 SF flavors setting out as I speak. Some are better than others, but I haven't had sugar in 10 years and they are a great tool for sweetening coffee, tea, yogurt, muffins-both before and after baking, and so many more. For some perspective, I have Type 1 Diabetes and these syrups are the closest thing to real that I can safely have. Thanks to the company of Torani for working on the flavors and marketing them. I appreciate it. When a reviewer says to not waste your time, I wholeheartedly disagree. Try them. My family has their own favorites and they are not diabetic. Sugar Free Salted caramel, SF Vanilla and SF Wild Raspberry are fantastic. I forgot SF Coconut, really good...
on July 10, 2013
I simply slice apples with a corer/slicer (you can cut the slices in half if you like the pieces to be more bite size). Put them in a microwave safe pyrex or glass baking container or bowl (I use a loaf size pan because I do 6 apples at a time). Pour Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon on top. Stir syrup to coat all pieces. Microwave on high about 6 minutes. More if you like it softer, less if you like a little crunch to it). The aroma says "comfort food" and they taste wonderful warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.
on September 8, 2012
I purchased this product because i'm a diabetic. I love vanilla coffee and was using a creamer from the supermarket. It said contains no sugar and I started using it on a regular basis. Since i'm on an insulin pump and test my blood often, there was a significient rise in my numbers. I looked for a long time for sugar free vanilla syrup and came across your product. My sugar is under good control thanks to your product. People out there, don't hesitate to make the purchase. Linda
on July 9, 2013
We love peach tea in my house but you can't really make it until now. I bought the Sugar Free because I am diabetic. I made a gallon on tea and use 3/4 to 1 cup of Torani. Let it settle and put it over ice. You need to let the tea and syrup mix for a while for about 30 minutes. It gets better the longer it sets. We drank the whole gallon in a matter of hours it was so good. The sweetness of the Torani there was no need to add sugar or sweetner, If you like peach tea like I do, this is the product to buy. I live in Texas so tea is a staple of everyday life since it is so hot. I will continue to buy this product. It is great. The 3 pack makes it more cost friendly to. I was not sure when I bought this product, but I am telling now, that it is great. My whole family loves it.
I have a small collection going of Torani sugar-free syrups that I use in my oatmeal or caffe latte each day, and this is my absolute favorite flavor. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste, and really does have a delicious brown sugar taste. I know that using too much Splenda isn't the healthiest thing, but I try to limit my consumption.

I also love how Amazon is shipping these in plastic (instead of glass) bottles!

If you like the warm, caramely taste of brown sugar and cinnamon, I don't think this one will disappoint you!
on November 27, 2012
I love the flavor of this syrup. Torani is a fabulous brand. I didn't realize that the bottle was plastic when I ordered it. So, when I opened the box I was a little disappointed. It feels cheap. I do have other Torani Syrup bottles that are glass. When I placed this plastic bottle next to the glass bottles, it looked great. The plastic bottle is clear and and looks like glass next to the other bottles. Over all I am happy with my purchase. The syrup still tastes great no matter which type of bottle it is packaged in.
BTW -the pumps you can add onto your order fit on the plastic bottles just fine.
on January 3, 2013
I expected a more intense peppermint flavor because I am used to Starbuck's version. I knew there would be some difference in flavor because this is the sugar free version, but the flavor is a lot more mild than I expected. The syrup also leaves a slight artifical sweetener aftertaste if you use too much. If you like a less strong peppermint flavor and want a syrup that is good for every day use, this product is a good option. Overall, I would purchase the product again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.