Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 19, 2013
I started watching this a few years ago while I was laid up in bed in sick and became addicted right away! Wonderful series. And from this I went Doctor Who so reverses order. I just got this set on Blu Ray it a nice set, good price it you look on BBC Ameica they want almost 90 buck a season! Also amazon list a deal to buy this Children of the Earth and Miracle Day, Children of the Earth is included in this set. So don't buy it seperate. Only thing I wish this can with this came with was a book of sorts or photos. My luck they will release it like the new Doctor Who Blu Ray set with sonic screw driver remote. Time to sell everything=) Anyway looks awesome on blu ray set is nice except be nice to have a few extra for the devoted fans. But the introductions in the start oh each episode is a nice touch. Now if they just bring it back or a good movie=) and if I my name would change under this account be great since i'm a girl not a boy. oh well! BUY this and enjoy!! By the way Doctor Who fans especially Tennant fans there a gorgeous box set for all of his seasons out of print. I got mine 2 years ago its really amazing and dont listing to people about the cds they are in in the book snug none of mine scratched and I watched many times and art work alone it worth it tons of extra think there is 25 dvd or more dvds here is a link and since is not a review for it but I know die hard fans will love it! Here is the link for amazon. I got mine for 95. but at the price even and not blu ray still worth it!
 Doctor Who David Tennant Years

Thanks for reading my ramble=D
Jessie
on October 7, 2014
Great Series - enjoying them now. I saw some of them on tv a while back, but I like watching a episode and then the ability to watch another episode without having to wait a week. Great cast, very good stories for the most part, and one of the few shows where I don't know exactly where the storyline is going, or know who the "bad" guy is within the first 10 mins. of the show. I have seen the "movies" of this series, and plan on getting those later on.
on July 31, 2016
If you love Torchwood, and I know you do. Then you should own the collection, because all the really great shows seem to be canceled before their time.
on September 21, 2014
This Spin off of the BBC Doctor Who series is wonderful. It can best be described as a Sci-Fi CSI/Action show. Great writing and the cast works so well together bring each character to life. Captain Jack Harkness is a one of a kind and John Barrowman brings this complex persona heart and soul.
on October 31, 2013
I was very pleased mostly for the price for the whole set because I checked the price at Best Buy and they wanted more just for Volume 1 and Volume 2. This set not only includes Volume 1 and 2 but also includes children of Earth which is more expensive just by itself.
on February 4, 2011
Love this set. Is less expensive that buying the 3 seasons individually and is in Bluray! It has it in a nice box to keep it together. It has all the special features the individuals sets have. Season 1 has a bunch, Season 2 is a bit light and 3 is ok. But is great love it! They should make the Doctor who sets as a set as well. Althoght is too late for me because I already purchased some of the DW individually. But not TW. I was fearful it wouldn't play on my American player but it works fine !
on September 14, 2017
Won't play an our DVD player
on June 23, 2016
Great picture
on February 17, 2015
One of the best series to own and what a great deal it was on Amazon.
on November 8, 2015