|Item Weight||15.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 14.4 x 7.3 inches|
|Item model number||T43002A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T43002A|
|OEM Part Number||T43002A|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Torin Big Red Steel Jack Stands: Double Locking, 3 Ton Capacity, 1 Pair
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double locking jack stands that are sold as a pair; Height ranges from 11-1/4" to 16-3/4" with a 3 Ton (6,000 lb) capacity each
- Equipped with a double-lock protection feature, increasing safety by 200%
- Saddle has a large surface area that provides better contact with the load being supported; Large foot base size of 7-11/16" by 6-7/8"
- Single piece, self-locking, multi-position, forged iron ratchet bar provides precise adjustments
- Meets ASME safety standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Torin Big Red Steel Jack Stands: 3 Ton Capacity, 1 Pair
Pro-Lift T-6906D Double Pin Jack Stand - 6 Ton, 1 Pack
Torin Big Red Steel Jack Stands: SUV / Extended Height, 3 Ton Capacity, 1 Pair
Strongway Double-Locking Jack Stands - Pair, 6-Ton Capacity, 15 5/16in.-23 13/16in. Lift Range
Torin Big Red Aluminum Jack Stands: 3 Ton Capacity, 1 Pair
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Northern Tool + Equipment||VMInnovations|
|Item Dimensions||14.4 x 8.4 x 7.3 in||9 x 15 x 8 in||12 x 18 x 10 in||17.3 x 9 x 7.8 in||—||9.9 x 10 x 3.6 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Torin Big Red steel double locking jack stands are a must have necessity in any garage. The 3 Ton (6,000 lb) capacity jacks are sold as a pair, help support your vehicle and are designed and dedicated to keeping you safe. Each stand is equipped with a double lock protection feature that increases safety by 200%. Locking rack and pawl gives the security and stability where you need it the most. The large saddle surface area provides better contact with the load being supported and the single piece, self-locking, multi-position, forged iron ratchet bar provides precise adjustments. Constructed of high-grade steel with a welded frame, these stands are built for quality and durability. This unit meets ASME safety standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There were some reviews about the welds that made me pause in buying these pads. I tend to spend a long time shopping for things since I want to make sure that my purchases last a long time and that I get the absolute best price I can. But after reading many more reviews giving these good praise I went ahead and purchased them. I have never welded in my life, but from what I could see these held my car just fine, with no signs that they may fail. Granted, I bought the 3 ton jack stands for my 2,500 pound Corolla. I figure bigger is better when it comes to something that is holding a car above you ( I also had my wheels under parts of the car, as well and the floor jack just barely touching the jack point just in case). My car was up on these jacks for a total of 6 hours and never budged. I would highly recommend.
I trust my life under these several times per year. Having said that I do NOT completely agree with the construction of the device.
1) The welds are below average. This is not a huge danger because the main weld running along the sheet metal is not directly load bearing, but nonetheless, it does speak to the level of steel the product is made with - likely cheap and Chinese. That stuff is always hard to weld.
2) There are some more significant welds along the corners of the base. These ones should be much better as they more directly support the weight. I do like that this feature was included though.
3) Even with the safety pin you can pop part of the saddle out while under load assuming the load can lift by approx. 1/8".
In summary, even though I'm only lifting a 5,000lb truck with a front engine - meaning the max weight on a single jack stand is not likely to be more than 1,800lbs, I would not dare trust my life to anything made by this company rated less than 6,000lbs. You can go for the 3TN jack in that case, but I don't know if these ratings are in pairs or not. Regardless of the weight rating, I need the full 23" of vertical lift - so I'm stuck with this model. Additionally, basic engineering says the design, before marketing to consumers, should have a factor of safety of around 3 with a product like this where product weight is largely irrelevant, but death is possible. This would infer that the 6TN rated jack stands are 3TN each (6,000lbs) * 3 @ 18,000lbs breaking strength for a single stand. Although, one cannot really be sure the company adequately tests its products to find the true mean breaking strength nor that the quality of the metal is reliably similar in it's yielding stress. Hopefully, some youtube videos come out with tests. We sure know it won't blend.
If I could find a decently priced American steel model with solid welds I would switch before I get too old.
Most recent customer reviews
The included manual includes a phone # to call, stating don't return these, call the phone # for replacement parts.Read more