|Item Weight||15.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 14.4 x 7.3 inches|
|Item model number||T43002A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T43002A|
|OEM Part Number||T43002A|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Torin Big Red Steel Jack Stands: Double Locking, 3 Ton Capacity, 1 Pair
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Patented double-lock technology with safety pin design adds extra safety and security when working beneath a vehicle
- Single piece self-locking multi-position forged iron ratchet bar provides precise adjustments
- Large saddle surface area provides better contact with the load being supported
- Meets ASME PALD standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Torin Big Red Steel Jack Stands: 3 Ton Capacity, 1 Pair
Pro-Lift T-6906D Double Pin Jack Stand - 6 Ton, 1 Pack
Torin Big Red Steel Jack Stands: SUV / Extended Height, 3 Ton Capacity, 1 Pair
Strongway Double-Locking Jack Stands - Pair, 6-Ton Capacity, 15 5/16in.-23 13/16in. Lift Range
Cartman 3 Ton Jack Stands (Sold in Pairs)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Northern Tool + Equipment||Cartman|
|Item Dimensions||14.4 x 8.4 x 7.3 in||9 x 15 x 8 in||12 x 18 x 10 in||17.3 x 9 x 7.8 in||—||7.87 x 12.99 x 7.87 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Increase productivity by using a pair of Torin Big Red 3-Ton Ratchet Action Vehicle Support Stands to support your vehicle. Features double-locking capability, the patented safety pin design adds extra security when working beneath a vehicle. Whether you are changing oil or replacing a transmission these are a must have necessity in the garage. Locking rack and pawl gives you security and stability where you need it most. Used in pairs these are designed and dedicated to keeping you safe. Rated Capacity in Pairs 6,000lbs. Support Range 11-1/4in. to 16-3/4in. Each Jack Stand meets ASME Safety Standards. Stands are sold in pairs.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I grew up with a mechanic and I have to say these stands are definitely scary compared to other stands I have used. Each one is so light and metal very thin on the base. I'm doing an oil change tomorrow for the first time so I'll make sure I keep an eye on it.
Needless to say, I will use them, I assume they are tested and they don't fail under normal use otherwise the company would definitely have some issues and more reviews on here wouldn't be so positive.
I wanted cheap jackstands for oil changes and brake work; you only get what you pay for.
Edit: They held my car up which is good, one doesn't sit level further straining the jackstand... I don't have a bench grinder to fix it handy.
* Double-locking feature is really cool. The pin is actually a wedge that engages the ratchet teeth on the post. When under load, the pin is locked into the ratchet teeth of the post.
* The post saddle is shallow enough to bear against the pinch-weld lift points on our Honda Odyssey and Accord without touching the surrounding sheet metal or plastic.
* All welds are continuous and perfectly serviceable on the 4 units I got. I say this not as a certified welder, but as a guy who grew up in machine/fab shops.
* 3 of 4 units stand flat with no rocking. 1 unit rocked by 1/16". Not enough for me to send back.
* Lift range is 11 1/4" to 16 3/4". Great for getting under both of our Hondas.
* As noted, 1 unit rocked by 1/16". I would've used it as-is, but I touched it with my bench grinder and it stands flat now.
* One of the pins didn't insert completely. I popped off a tiny ball of painted welding splatter with a box knife. Fixed.
Overall, these jack stands are a good value. I expect them to give me years of service.
One bit of advice: Remember that in order to use these jack stands on many cars, you can't lift your car with the jack that came with the car because on many cars there are only two points on either side of the car from which you can lift. And if you're using a jack to lift the car, you have no place to rest the car down onto the jack stands. In order to lift the car onto jack stands you need something like a trolley jack to lift the whole rear end or whole front end of the car. On my car there are frame brackets right near the front and rear differentials (my car is AWD). Place the trolley jack under each of those, lift it up, and drop onto the jack stands. For extra safety, keep the trolley jack under the frame brackets in case something happens.