|Item Weight||16 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||41 x 18 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||TR6452|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TR6452|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Torin Big Red Rolling Garage/Shop Creeper: 40" Padded Mechanic Cart with Adjustable Headrest, Red
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Pro Lift C-2036D Grey 36" Z-Creeper Seat
Pro-Lift C-9100 Black 40" Foldable Z Creeper (450 pounds)
JEGS Performance Products 81165 2 in 1 Foldable Creeper & Seat
Torin Big Red Rolling Garage/Shop Creeper: 40" Plastic Mechanic Cart with Padded Headrest, Red
Omega 91000 Black 40" Foldable Z Creeper
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.99||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||41 x 18 x 5 in||37 x 3.15 x 19.3 in||27.37 x 18.9 x 6.7 in||4.9 x 22.4 x 17.1 in||38.5 x 16.8 x 3.7 in||40 x 18 x 7.5 in|
|Item Weight||16 lbs||—||25.74 lbs||15.52 lbs||9.3 lbs||23 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
6 Wheel Creeper with Adjustable Head Rest is made of all steel construction, featuring 6 wheel durable rotating casters and a padded bench with adjustable headrest.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wheels rotate very well. Most creepers can move straight or back and forth with ease but rotating or spinning tends to bind the wheels which forces you to change direction with a jerking motion. This one excels at these turns and handles the rough concrete truck yards I'm at fairly well. The vinyl is easy to keep clean also.
Perhaps my particular creeper was faulty but the headrest is often more work than convenient. The latch doesn't always catch in the up position and you'll discover this abruptly when you wrench down on something and thrust your head towards the ground. The base is made of thin wood and I snapped the bottom section in half just by sitting up (I'm 200 lbs).
Overall I've been relatively pleased with it up until the base snapping. I'll be buying a different brand for the next one
Overall, I think this is a great creeper and would definitely recommend it. I was so tired of sliding on my back under the car, but this makes it nice and easy.
- Very comfortable: I weigh about 230lb, but the padding makes it extremely comfortable.
- Adjustable headrest: This has a bar behind the headrest that allows you to adjust it to different angles. Plus, the cushion is thicker. I didn't have the same issue others had with it falling.
- The length is perfect and supports your body so that it I don't feel any stress. It also helps with weight displacement so I can sit fairly close to the bottom edge and the creeper won't pop up at the opposite end.
- Seems very stable and durable. Made from probably 1/2" square tubing.
- The biggest con and the reason I gave it 4 stars, is the casters work, but aren't great on uneven surfaces. My driveway is concrete, but in the middle of it are pavers. It would roll on the pavers, but it definitely took more effort. Larger casters would make this easier, but then you are also likely raised up closer to the car. It's a tradeoff.
- As others have mentioned, the fasteners need to be tightened more frequently than I would like.
I would definitely recommend this, but next time I have to buy a creeper, in theory, I really like the idea of one that has the tool tray so I am not always looking for where I put my tool. However, I didn't deduct for it that because I knew it wasn't a feature going in.
P.S. Never get a plastic creeper or one with only 4 wheels.. Unless it's free on Craigslist and you weigh 70lbs or less.
1-2 pics are of the wheel that fell of after 10 minutes. The 3rd pick is of another wheel that was literally apart to fall apart when I saw it