- Shipping Weight: 29.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00OC8FYE8
- Item model number: 11/15/5050
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #519,201 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Torker Bike Throttle Boy's Mountain Bike, 20-Inch/One Size, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Junior aluminum BMX style frame
- Single speed drivetrain with chain guard
- 20" alloy rims with a coaster brake rear hub
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
When you aren't old enough to drive, having a cool ride is essential. Hook up your kid with the Throttle 20. Watch him tear around the neighborhood and enjoy a little freedom on this BMX inspired bike. Includes a single rear handbrake and stem/bar pad set.
Top Customer Reviews
The bike itself is great. It has a clean look and quality parts. Some basic assembly is required if ordering from Amazon, but it only took me about 30 minutes. Basically you need to put on the front tire, handlebars, seat, training wheels, and reflectors. There are instructions but they aren't very detailed (and there are no pictures to guide assembly). Luckily there aren't that many loose parts so it isn't difficult to figure out where they go.
I think if my son were any shorter that the Torker 16" might be too big for him. But at his current size, it's just right and will be something he can ride for another 3-4 years. And he loves the bike! No complaints so far and highly recommended over the cheaper options you might find at a box store like Walmart.
- it comes with all the tools you need to get it built
- took less than 20 minutes from opening box to riding.
- tires come inflated, but he was still able to ride it and I haven't put air in them yet.
- the pedals are a little, a very little hard to turn, but within a few trips around the block, my boy is doing fine.
- construction is top-notch. feels like I could back over it with my car and it would only damage my car
Bike is fantastic.
Handle bars, seat, tires, chain gaurd, paint. all great quality
Plastic pedals break and crack when bike is set down anything but super gently.
Training wheels didn't last long at all for our 4, 5 and 6 year old, they wore themselves right off.