Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Vinyl|Change

Showing 1-10 of 644 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 692 reviews
on May 3, 2017
bought this based on reviews, this album has a lot of quality and energy. I enjoy it.
on October 28, 2016
I think this is my favorite album so far. I know it has Pontoon, and originally that is the only song I knew and I bought it for that purpose. But, Sober, On your side of the bed, etc....they are all great songs.
I fell in love with the voices. I fell in love with the harmonies
For me, this made me a huge fan of Little Big Town
My grandchildren pretty much know every song.
on April 6, 2016
This CD got me hooked on LBT. Love kimberlys voice she totally owns 'sober', instant classic. Always been a bit of a closet country fan and this band has what it takes. The voices really compliment each other, be it a ballad or the more upbeat country shakedown 'pavement ends". nice to see a band make it on merit and hard work. Trust me LBT are only going to get bigger.

based on this CD we are going to see them live in the fall :)
on April 20, 2017
I bought it for my wife, she is happy and told me to rate it 5 stars... I have to go, my wife is calling.
on February 5, 2016
Love, Love, Love this cd, and Little Big Town!!! They are awesome! My fiancé and I were lucky enough to get a meet and great concert with them last Nov. (2015) and they were beyond the sweetest people you would ever imagine! I just wanted to hang out with them forever, and they put on a Fabulous show!! One of the best concerts I have ever been to! Love them so much!!!!
on April 14, 2013
I was lucky enough to see Little Big Town about a week before this album was released, so I was a little biased towards loving this album before it was even out. The Reason Why was a little disappointing for me, but Tornado came back with some catchy tunes "Front Porch Thing" and a heartfelt ballad "Your Side of the Bed." Admittedly, I thought the first single "Pontoon" seemed a little silly, but it has that summer time feel "Get your self a koozie, let's go." "Self Made" is a salute to the hard working folk building their own way. "Leavin' in your eyes" reminds me of Fleetwood Mac, the way they harmonize. Love it!
on July 20, 2017
Awesome cd
on February 13, 2013
I took my 12 year old daughter to see LBT before they took the Nashville scene by storm at The Little Nashville Opry in Nashville Indiana. What a great show. we stayed around after the show to " meet and greet " and get autographs. They were so greatful we stayed after the show to talk to them. This is what makes new and upcoming stars ===
SUPERSTARS - Thank you so much LBT for being so nice to my daughter Shelby. She still has the group poster we got - and signed by ya all posted on her wall - which by the way she is now a Sophmore in college. Thank you again so much for the time you all spent with us after the show - and with no backstage passes-
on May 16, 2014
I saw Little Big Town live in Tahoe a few years ago. They were the opening act for Miranda Lambert. I fell in love with them then! It has taken a few years for them to be well known but I've continued to watch and listen for them. This album is no disappointment! I love that they all take turns being lead singer. They have a distinctive sound and when you hear them on the radio or a CD, you will know it's them right away. Keep up the good work! You will be the top of the charts very soon! And this CD rocks!
on October 16, 2012
I loved this CD, especially the title song. Little Big Town seemed to be going in a slightly different direction with this CD. The songs weren't quite so "down home country" as some of their earlier songs. There wasn't a ho-hum track in the bunch--I enjoyed all of them. Tornado really rocks!