- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B01AV640WQ
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #326,755 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Tortuga Air Travel Backpack - Carry-On-Sized, 27L, Expandable Weekend Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Nylon
- BRING EVERYTHING YOU NEED WITHOUT CHECKING A BAG. The Tortuga Air qualifies as a carry on, even on strict airlines like RyanAir. Measures 19 x 12.5 x 7".
- PACK QUICKLY. The Tortuga Air opens from the front, like a book, and packs like a suitcase.
- STAY ORGANIZED. The Tortuga Air has a padded laptop and tablet pocket, quick access front pocket, and a hanging pocket. Keep your stuff organized and within reach.
- FIT ONE MORE THING. The front compartment expands 2" extra inches to give you 30% more packing space when you need it.
- PROTECT YOUR STUFF FROM THEFT. Lock the zippers on the main compartment, front pocket, and laptop pocket with a TSA-compatible lock (not included).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bring Everything You Need Without Checking a Bag
Spur-of-the-moment travelers need a bag as spontaneous as they are. If you ever book a last-minute flight or hop in the car for a weekend road trip, you know the value of an always-ready, go bag.
You need a bag with just enough space. A bag that will make your trip easier, not harder. You need a bag built for travel, not for hauling books to class.
Carries like a backpack; packs like a suitcase. The Tortuga Air is front-loading, like a suitcase, not top-loading, like most backpacks. You can pack your bag and keep it organized as you travel. Other weekenders leave your clothes a disorganized mess.
Save $50 every time you fly. The Air qualifies as a carry on, even on strict budget airlines. At just 19x12.5x7", you can even fit the Air under the seat in front of you. (Always check your airline's guidelines before flying.)
More space when you need it. Use the expansion zipper to get 30% more space when you need it. Heading home with more stuff than you left with? No problem. Buy that souvenir.
Is the Tortuga Air Right for You?
If you travel frequently, pack light, and want the organization of a suitcase -- without carrying a suitcase -- you'll love the Tortuga Air. We built the Air for short domestic trips, business trips, and road trips.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only issue I have is how tight the laptop compartment is even when you dont pack real heavy. You can get it in there, but pretty tight (I have a small travel 12" laptop so should fit nicely).
Overall I am very happy.
A few months ago I got one for a work trip. I packed all my clothes and some work equipment in there. By the time I got home I was in love with this pack, too.
Now, here I am actually on another work trip and I am just loving how versatile this pack is and how much you can actually fit in it. You can really stuff this thing. Not only does it work great on planes & trains but it is also very good going back and forth between your hotel room and your destination...Anyway, two people here are very satisfied and happy with this traveler backpack.
I will be traveling to China and be teaching there for a year so before being established I do need to train in a few cities. I will be updated my review as I travel. First impression is pretty good though.
12/05/2017 Update: guys this back pack is awesome, definitely recommend it, while I was in China it came in handy. I am a big guy so my clothes take up more space than regular people. You can stuff the hell out of this back pack and still have it fit as a carryon. Loved it!!!
And if there are no overheads, I can go under the seat !! This pack is a WINNER. I HOPE TORTUGA REINTRODUCES PRODUCTION?
I looked at the Breaker. Who wants two small sided pockets on a pack that only fit small items?? I need the room to be in the main compartment in order to fit in items I NEED. I can always fit in small items in a large main compartment !! SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE THINKING