Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ninja Darts
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 4, 2012
This toy was a last minute purchase & was a great deal. It's safer than darts and challenging for all to play. I was surprised, given the price, that the ninja darts actually stick. My son and family have enjoyed it. So far, so good!
on December 11, 2012
My son and I had fun with this for a little bit; long enough to get our money's worth out of it, (which wasn't too long, since it is reasonably priced).
The concept is good, it's a charming idea as an alternative to ordinary darts, and it is also well constructed and such.
My only problem with it is the size. Contrary to the picture on the packaging, the target is actually about the size of a dinner plate, and the shurikens are about the size of oreo cookies. We were expecting it to be bigger, so that was a little disappointing.
on January 5, 2012
It's the ninja version of your regular toy dart game. To make it a bit unique, the target can be mounted on the top of the door and then, suspended by that gray strap you see in the picture, you can have the target swing from side to side. It's a simple twist to your regular dart game, but adds some skill and fun.
on March 6, 2014
Bought this for my boys' 5th TMNT party, & they loved it. Velcro sticks fairly well, but target is small enough that the kids can't hit it unless they are within 2 feet of it. Throwing stars are smaller than palm of my hand, and easily lost. Not sure how long it will last, but for this price, it's worth it.
on December 10, 2012
Unfortunately, this product is not what I expected. I had my two sons test the game out before I brought it out for my son's ninja party. The discs rarely caught onto the board. I tried to coach my sons to not throw it so hard but that did not work either...and, it was not fun telling them what to do with a game they were supposed to have fun with.
on January 1, 2013
For the price, I guess I should not complain, but it is a very cheesy looking present that I ended up taking to GoodWill instead of giving to my grandson.
on January 5, 2013
Safe, fun, portable. Really, really like it. Would recommend it for any young ninja. Good price too. That is all I have to say.
on March 5, 2012
It was on special for $4.99. Certainly worth that much. If you were a 9-year old playing "ninja" or some other martial arts themed character, hey...I got a kick out of it for at least five minutes!!
on December 14, 2012
this will provide our son with the mad ninja skills a chance to learn eye hand coordination in a different way - looks like it will work well for him - will find out further on Christmas day
on February 21, 2012
I don't know how educational it is but it is alot of fun. I bought three of these for my nephews, 11, 10, and 9. They had a great time. The grown ups were playing with the toys too.