|Hard Drive||128 GB|
Toshiba 128GB Q Series Pro PC Internal Solid State Drive (HDTS312XZSTA)
|Price:||$135.58 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7mm slim & lightweight design ideal for notebooks and Ultrabooks
- Provides faster boot-up speed and reduces wait time
- Gives you fast access of application and data
- Consumes less power for energy efficiency
- Quiet operation without moving parts
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- Includes free downloadable NTI Echo data migration software
- 3-year limited warranty included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Iowa Liquidations||Amazon.com||FounderDirect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Platinum Micro, Inc.|
|Data Transfer Rate||6||750 MB per second||600||6 Gb per second||600 Mb per second||750 MB per second|
|Device Type||Solid State Drives||Solid State Drives||Solid State Drives||Internal Solid State Drive||Solid State Drives||Solid State Drives|
|Digital Storage Capacity||128 GB||275 GB||128 GB||120 GB||120 GB||960 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||128||275||128||120||120||960|
|Hard-Drive Size||128 GB||275 GB||128 GB||120 GB||120 GB||960 GB|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in|
|Hardware Connectivity||SATA 3.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 3.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||Serial interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Hardware Platform||PC||PC & Mac||PC||PC; Mac;Linux||PC;Mac||PC|
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 3.94 x 0.27 in||0.5 x 3 x 2 in||3.9 x 2.75 x 0.4 in||2.75 x 3.9 x 0.28 in||4.65 x 5.25 x 1.25 in||2.75 x 3.94 x 0.28 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.42 ounces||1.9 ounces||—||1.58 ounces||1.76 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB||275 GB||—||120 GB||120 GB||960 GB|
|Optical Storage Read Speed||554||530 MB/s||552||—||—||—|
|Writing speed of the optical memory||512||510 MB/s||501||—||—||—|
Toshiba Q-Series Solid State Drives
Get Into a Faster State of Mind
If you simply can't work fast enough--or get enough full-throttle gaming, you need a Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive in your Ultrabook system or laptop. They don't spin like traditional hard drives. But they do provide much faster and more reliable performance that will knock your socks off.
Made for Multitasking
If you could only do more, and do it quicker. Now you can--with a Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive in your PC. You'll multitask like mad with significantly less lag than a traditional hard drive. You'll enjoy faster access to applications. And you'll also experience speedier Windows startups, web browsing, emailing, antivirus scans and more. Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives offer best-in-class performance in Everyday Applications(3)on Windows 8 PCs.
Bring Your Old PC Back to Life
Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives can revive your sluggish PC that is running on a traditional hard drive by reducing your OS boot time and speeding up your PC data transfer rate by leaps and bounds. This means you can spend more time enjoying your applications, and less time staring at the hour glass icon on your computer screen.
Great for Gaming
Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives offer best-in-class sequential speeds(4) and achieve one of the highest Gaming scores.(3) So you'll drool over faster frame rates and more responsive play--with no gaps in the action. Your games will load in a flash. Plus, you can load an entire title onto one of these drives, then just sit back and enjoy the fun.
Lower Power Consumption
Since they don't spin up, Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives use a lot less power. The result? More time to work and play on your Ultrabook system or laptop. You may also experience less downtime by going longer between battery charges. Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives are so efficient, they consume up to 50% less power than competing models.(5)
Upgrades and Data Transfers Made Easy
Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives make it easy for you to upgrade your PC. It comes with an easy-to-use migration software to help you transfer your data from your existing drive to the Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive. Just download the free software,(6) run the program and complete the migration process in a few simple steps.
With no moving parts, Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives are more resistant to shocks and vibrations. That's important when you're pushing to send that email and answer IMs--at the same time, of course. They also help ensure that your documents, games, pictures and videos will be there when you want them. Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives offer excellent long term performance for extended or heavy workloads.(7)
Do More and Do It Quicker
Enjoy faster access to applications and speedier Windows startups, web browsing, emailing, antivirus scans and more.
What's in the Box:
- Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive
- Mounting Spacer
- Quick Installation Guide
- NTI Echo Data Migration Software (Free Download)(6)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives | Specifications
|Part Number|| |
Random Read/Write Speeds(9)
Sequential Read/Write Speeds(2)
384 MB/s / 222MB/s
554 MB/s / 512 MB/s
385 MB/s / 242MB/s
554 MB/s / 512 MB/s
387 MB/s / 243MB/s
554 MB/s / 512 MB/s
(1) Measured by timing power on to Windows chime as of August 23, 2013. (2) Measured by ATTO Disk Benchmark v2.47 (MB/s) as of August 23, 2013. (3) As measured by PriceG2.com on August 23, 2013 via PCMark 7 v1.2.0 Benchmark Test (MB/s). (4) As measured by PriceG2.com on August 23, 2013 via AS SSD v1.7.4739.38088 Benchmark Test (MB/s). (5) As measured by PriceG2.com using ATTO Disk Benchmark Test v2.47 (Watts) based on sequential write activities as of August 23, 2013. (6) A free copy of NTI Echo data migration software is available for download at http://www.toshibastorage.com/SSDKit/. NOTE: Use of NTI Echo software in a Laptop or Ultrabook will require the use of a SATA to USB bridge cable (not included). (7) As measured by PriceG2.com on August 23, 2013 via Iometer 2010 Test results (IOPS, Queue Depth 1-10). (8) One Gigabyte (1GB) means 10 to the 9th power= 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (1TB) means 10 to the 12th power= 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB= 2 to the 30th power= 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 2 to the 40th power= 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors. (9) Measured by PriceG2.com using CrystalDisk Mark Benchmark test 3.0.2 x64 4KB QD32 (MB/s) as of August 23, 2013. (10) 7mm form factor available in the Q series Pro model only. Q series model is 9.5mm form factor. (11) Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch (reduced 7mm thickness for use with Ultrabooks)(10)
- For Use With: Desktop and Laptop PCs (including Ultrabooks)(10)
- Interface: SATA 6Gbits/s
- Controller: Toshiba Optimized Controller
- Type of NAND Flash: Toshiba 19nm MLC NAND Flash Memory
- Type of Cache: No cache required
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.85mm x 7.0mm
- MTTF: 1,500,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: Operating: 0 °C - 70 °C
- Power Consumption(5): 1.87 Watts
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Visit the complete lineup of Toshiba products at: www.amazon.com/toshiba
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have not installed a SSD in a computer you will be pleasantly surprised at the performance difference. Take a bit of time post install to tweek the system to optimize both performance and potential life span of the SSD. Lots of information if you search for "SSD Optimization". If you are not into geeking out your hard drive then just install it and go...still will be way better than the old drive.
Power consumption is also down a good bit with much better battery life but the biggest boost is in application execution (zero wait time read / write) as well as the ability to run programs that demand a lot of disk use (swapfiles and data movement) much more efficiently.
Definitely a great upgrade and worth the $s.
I have to say that I am somewhat perplexed by some of the negative reviews that I have read concerning the NTI Echo software and/or the SSD itself. I don't intend to be mean, but I think that a lot of these folks would be better off having the Geek Squad or someone like that do the work of installing barebones products like this.
7/3/2014 Addendum...How To Make NTI Echo work using Win 8/8.1.
I forgot to mention how I got the NTI Echo software to work in a Win 8/8.1 environment. I got tired of reading all the reviews wherein the writers were whining that the product didn't work using Win 8/8.1. So I contacted NTI for explanation. It turns out that there is indeed a bug in the software. I was advised by them to temporarily disable the drivers for any memory card (SD, CF, etc.) readers present in my environment. There are 4 such drivers in my system. This sounded a bit peculiar but it was simple to do. Sure enough, the Echo program then worked. When I was sure that I was done using the Echo program, I re-enabled the drivers. NTI said that they would be fixing the bug "soon".
EDIT: Bought a non "w/UASP" cable and successfully migrated data from old HD to the new SSD. New SSD appears to work fine so far. Only gave 4 stars because the Amazon description and enclosed documentation should have warned against using a "w/UASP" cable.