|Screen Size||3.5 inches|
|Hard Drive||1 TB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Toshiba 1TB Desktop 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive
|You Save:||$4.24 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extended-capacity hard drive with up to 3TB of storage
- Compatible with Windows Mac and Linux
- Intelligent Serial ATA interface ensures compatibility with most major brands of Serial ATA enabled laptop PCs
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) support enhances seek-time performance
- Internal shock detection and ramp-loading technology help protect your drive and data
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) technology offers higher capacities, excellent reliability and robustness
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Toshiba Corporation has remained at the forefront of the storage industry for over 40 years and offers the industry's most comprehensive range of storage technologies, from hard disk drives (HDDs), solid state hybrid drives (SSHDs), and solid state drives (SSDs) to NAND flash memories. Toshiba is the world's only storage supplier that owns design, development, manufacturing, sales, and other infrastructure functions spanning the enterprise, mobile, and consumer environments for both HDD and SSD products.
Performance and high capacity—all in one
Toshiba’s P300 Desktop 3.5-inch internal hard drive offers all the capacity you need—up to 3TB (1)—plus advanced performance, drive and data protection and rock-solid reliability from a name you can trust.
- 500 gigabytes to three terabytes (500GB to 3TB) (1) of capacity give you space enough to hold a huge collection of photos, music, files and movies.
- Works with all PC types – Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Built-in shock sensors help detect impact and protect your drive and data.
Take your hard drive upgrade to new heights
More performance for everyday efficiency
Think of the minutes you’d save if you could crack open files that much quicker. Imagine the extra fun you’d have with less waiting for videos, music or slideshows. And game chapters loading faster? How great is that? A new internal hard drive in your PC may be just the ticket.
Put more drive in your desktop
Boost performance and extend your PC storage capacity—up to 3TB (1) — with the reliable and rock-solid P300 Desktop internal hard drive.
1. Actual formatted capacity may vary. For details, see Hard Drives and Storage > Storage Capacities at our official website.
2. The warranty brochure can be viewed online at our official website's support section.
- Intelligent Serial ATA interface ensures compatibility with most major brands of Serial ATA enabled desktop computers.
- Internal shock detection and ramp-loading technology help protect your drive and data.
- Backed by a 2-year standard limited warranty (2) this drive is built to Toshiba’s high-quality standards.
Quality you can trust
Like all Toshiba products, the P300 desktop 3.5-inch internal hard drive is designed from the ground up with your needs in mind. We strive for excellence, so you can count on it to perform. That’s why it comes with a solid two-year standard limited warranty (2) that will boost your peace of mind.
Compare to similar items
This item Toshiba 1TB Desktop 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MD TECH||Tri State Camera||Amazon.com|
|Cache Memory Installed Size||64||64||64||32||128 MB||32 MB|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||7,200 rpm||7,200 rpm||—||7,200 rpm||—||7,200 rpm|
|Hard-Drive Size||1 TB||1,000 GB||—||1 TB||—||1,024 GB|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.5 in||3.5 in||3.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in||3.5 in|
|Hardware Connectivity||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 5.79 x 1.03 in||4 x 5.8 x 1 in||4 x 5.79 x 0.79 in||2.75 x 3.9 x 0.4 in||2.75 x 3.95 x 0.28 in||1.02 x 4 x 5.8 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.97 lb||0.92 lb||4.06 ounces||3.17 ounces||0.88 lb|
|Size||1 TB||1 TB||1TB||1 TB||1TB||1 TB|
The Toshiba P300 Series 3.5” internal hard drive offers the storage capacity you need-up to 3 terabytes-and the compatibility you want. No matter what brand of desktop PC you're using; this reliable hard drive can take your performance and productivity to a whole new level. This drive combines Toshiba's time-tested hard drive technology with an internal shock sensor and ramp-loading technology for increased drive and data protection, plus the advantages of an intelligent Serial ATA interface, state-of-the-art Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) technology, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) support and Tunnel Magneto-Resistive (TMR) recording head technology for speed and reliability. Delivering the right balance of performance, capacity and long-term dependability, the P300 Series is an ideal choice for your everyday computing needs.
Top Customer Reviews
Mine both came sealed and very well packaged (I ordered mine directly from Amazon).
If I have any premature failures on the drives I will update this review. Otherwise, it's a pretty nice drive for the price and it is working in my Synology NAS just fine. Recommended.
**==** UPDATE 12-11-2016 **==**
Under light use one of the four drives has already failed. I understand that hard drives will fail from time to time so that did not annoy me as much as having to pay to ship the drive back to Toshiba in order to get a refund. Shame on Toshiba for not picking up the shipping on a product that only lasted 4 months.
As for the other reviews stating the mounting points are not the same, that is not true, the drive has the industry standard mounting points, see photos for proof. New drive left, old model right.
Haven't noticed any noise issues except for when I ran crystaldisk I could hear the drive, but nothing alarming. As a retail kit it could have come with a sata cable, but I have a lot of them laying around.
Attached are the crystaldisk benchmarks of my Crucial M500 480gb drive vs the Toshiba x300 4gb.
CrystalDiskMark 5.2.0 x64 (UWP) (C) 2007-2016 hiyohiyo
Crystal Dew World : http://crystalmark.info/
* MB/s = 1,000,000 bytes/s [SATA/600 = 600,000,000 bytes/s]
* KB = 1000 bytes, KiB = 1024 bytes
Sequential Read (Q= 32,T= 1) : 210.986 MB/s
Sequential Write (Q= 32,T= 1) : 199.725 MB/s
Random Read 4KiB (Q= 32,T= 1) : 1.354 MB/s [ 330.6 IOPS]
Random Write 4KiB (Q= 32,T= 1) : 1.455 MB/s [ 355.2 IOPS]
Sequential Read (T= 1) : 210.954 MB/s
Sequential Write (T= 1) : 193.586 MB/s
Random Read 4KiB (Q= 1,T= 1) : 0.648 MB/s [ 158.2 IOPS]
Random Write 4KiB (Q= 1,T= 1) : 1.405 MB/s [ 343.0 IOPS]
Test : 1024 MiB [D: 0.0% (0.2/931.4 GiB)] (x5) [Interval=5 sec]
Date : 2016/12/28 15:08:43
OS : Windows 10 [10.0 Build 14393] (x64)
I'm using this drive as a back up for video projects. I'm using the OWC TB2 drive dock along side a Samsung 850 Evo 500GB
I gave it 4 stars because it isn't the best drive on the maket. There are better but you won't find them for this price.