Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toslink 3x1 Optical Audio Bi-Directional Switch + (4) 3ft Toslink Cables
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on August 17, 2015
Works good, optical cable that come w it are thing so you need to have them straight as possible, better ones will be needed if you need the cable to do harder turns.
Apart from that works great to change from my PS3 to my aTV flawlessly.
on November 2, 2014
I bought this in December 2012 and just got around to needed it for my Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I installed it and couldn't get audio on my Turtle beach headset. I played with it for a bit and found a cheap cable (not supplied) was the problem. Replaced the cable and now all is happy and the unit works as it should! I didn't give it 5 stars because the ports are not very secure so the cable can move a little making the connection bad if you don't secure them in another way.
on January 26, 2013
I got this to run my DirecTV, XBox and PS3 into my surround sound. It works exactly as it's supposed. The 3rd port is a little picky so you have to have the switch lined up perfectly. I'm not complaining as this is much easier than switching cords by hand behind the surround system. The cords that came with it seem to be good quality and I haven't noticed any less quality of sound.
on June 5, 2013
it looks as advertized, I wish in their direction they had mentioned that they have these tinny plastic caps on the fiber tips, I tried installing the fiber cable few times before realizing that it does not fit due to the plastic caps.
on December 9, 2012
so far it works. We'll see if that keeps up or not. Bought it to input audio signal from PS3 and settop cable box into receiver (cable box and receiver have no HDMI although TV and PS3 do. Comes with 4 TOSLINK cables.

It finally crapped out. Was plugged in but not used. POS. Avoid.
on December 12, 2011
..no more, no less. It can be temperamental, tricky sometimes to line up the switch correctly so that the unit actual passes the signal. It does function once I get it lined up properly; sometimes I have to unplug the "out" cable from the receiver to be sure it is lit up while twiddling with the switch. If it was $10 I'd like it more, but it still beats spending hundreds on an electronic switching system that also means one more device needing an AC outlet, and one more remote to lose.
on June 6, 2012
This device seems cheaply made and the switch took me a few minutes to figure out. The connections are not equally snug. But it's functional, and you can hardly beat the price. The flimsy connections are not such a huge deal because I don't really touch the device except to flip the switch (and that's not often). It's good enough for light use.
on October 9, 2013
I bought this as my TV doesn't have an optical output and my soundbar only has one optical input so I have to move wires between my PS3 and Apple TV. The cables don't fit in snugly to this switch and always feels as though they will disconnect. I wanted it for multiple inputs and one output as the switch is supposedly bi-directional. Only one of the 3 inputs even worked. If I moved the switch to the other two the switch didn't work. I am thankful I didn't spend more on it since it belongs in the trash.
on February 27, 2014
Item never worked properly. Connections between cables and devise became loose. All three ports didn't work. And finally devise did not work at all. Very poor quality. For a devise like this to work properly a very precise connection must be made between the cable and devise. The poor quality do build prevented this from happening.
on December 13, 2012
I chose this product because I have an xbox,ps3 and cable box that has optical audio out and my Pioneer reciever only has one input, this swtich works great!

Dont listen to the people who say it works so-so. As long as you turn the handle properly and not tanking on it (you don't even need to do that)it will work :)

Great product great price! thanks!