Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on March 13, 2012
I loved this book. If you are like me and have a mountain of "stuff" that you want to deal with to simplify your life; then this is the helpful guide. The author covers everything and what to do with it. While some of the estimates of cash made may have been extra-ordinary, I believe that her guidance of evaluating items was helpful. I will read this multiple times.
on February 27, 2013
A very easy book to read with lots of good ideas on how to organize and get rid of things. A very good guide for an "OVERWHELMING" task...would recommend to anyone who has let their clutter get out of control, like me.
on July 22, 2013
I liked the details on how to sell things and what worked for the author. I will be reading it and applying it page per page. If it works for me, I will certainly tell others about this great book. Too much stuff frustrates most people, so I've got to get rid of some of mine, before my kids have to do it for me. It was a reasonable price for the information in it.
on May 14, 2013
I enjoyed the ideas in this this book. Many of them are so common-sense that you wonder, "Why didn't I think of that?" Some suggestions are unrealistic unless you have a lot of time on your hands, but some are easily incorporated into my workflow. It is a fast read, and well worth it.
on December 2, 2013
Great information on what might be someone else's treasure in my house that I no longer use. How to repurpose or earn money.
on December 29, 2013
"Sell" was the best part of this book. The rest of the info was nothing new, although it was motivational.
on October 5, 2015
Excellent and useful to a great degree
on September 21, 2014
Lots of good info for downsizing.
on October 27, 2014
Good for very very beginner.