Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,644 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,804 reviews
on May 28, 2015
I bought this to help store smaller toys in our play room. We already have a few shelving units but the bins were so big it was hard for my daughter to find what she wanted. This resulted in her either dumping the contents of the bin all over the floor or just not even trying to sift through them. Now that she can see everything her toys get more play. She also loves that she can take out and carry the bins anywhere she wants.

I assembled this myself in about 10 minutes. The hardest part was separating some of the bins. It's very sturdy once assembled. And looks great. It's the perfect size--not too big, not too small--and holds a surprising amount of toys.

Just be careful of the little stabilizing bars on the bottom. I was cleaning up our play room and hit my little toe on one and ended up with a fractured toe! The organizer didn't even budge! Great testament to its stability, unfortunately at the expense of my foot.
review image
11 comment| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2016
I bought this as a much needed form of organization for my daughter’s toys. I wanted something that was inexpensive and would help keep the toys organized. I shopped around and went to a couple of furniture stores looking for something, but just couldn’t find the right thing. For the price, this is an awesome little piece of furniture. It looks great in my daughter’s room and was super easy to put together. I think it took me 20 minutes max to put it together and get it all setup. I did need to use a screwdriver, Phillips.
Packaging: My item was shipped right away, and I received prompt notification. I received it on time and it came as expected.
Thank you for reading my review, please let me know if you found this to be helpful. I like to know that it is worth my time to write these reviews. Have a great day!
I rely on reviews to help me make a decision when shopping online. I do keep my posts updated if the item breaks or exceeds my expectations for an extended time.
on July 17, 2015
This organizer is beautiful and so functional. It holds lots of toys and is easy for little ones to pick and choose. I did have a problem with the larger bins being stuck together out of the box. I tried everything, then called the company. The customer service was exceptional.
on July 7, 2016
Needs to come with wall mounts, made my own (see photos). Besides that a great product and solid.
review image review image review image
on April 19, 2017
This toy storage was the answer to my prayers! It keeps the toys from the floors, organized in the bins, and easily accessible for future play. We got this for as a Christmas present and it was super easy to assemble. I did it in under 30 minutes during baby's  nap time, so yeah it's quiet to do so too. The material is similar to the old kitchen cabinets​  and just as cheap in that respect. So this thing will get easily scratched, swollen in wet, and beat up if not properly taken care of. But for the purposes of storing toys, it is right on point.

It brings 2 boards which are the sides and support, 8 metal bars, 8 long screws, 8 small bins, and 4 big bins. The bins are a good thickness plastic. They are not too deep which is perfect to keep them from piling on too many things that can make them heavy and not easily removed by a toddler. You can customize as desired and put away whatever your little one's heart desires. It is also heavy enough that I feel confident it will not easily topple over my 22 month old.

I recommend this toy storage over most of the others out there because the bins are plastic, not cloth allowing for easy clean up and safer handling, you can see the toys clearly allowing more play time for each, and lots of bins to separate by color, size, toy type, etc. Not to mention it matches perfectly the rest of the furniture in my son's room.

If you want a cure for your OCD tick when it comes to your baby's toys, buy this! It will help you sleep peacefully whatever amount of time your baby let's you ;)
on December 23, 2015
Perfectly fit for my 3yr old kid. Easy to setup. My son was very eager and started picking his toys in one go. This would definitely help him to be more organised.
There are few alternate products for lower rates but not sure if they could maintain same quality of materials.
review image review image review image
on August 2, 2016
I'm surprised at all the bad reviews about this toy organizer being flimsy garbage. I LOVE it! I think I love it more than my son does. Especially love that it arrived with all parts present and nothing broken. Took about 15 min or less to assemble myself. Bins are deep, and yes they sit at a tilt but I haven't had problems with anything falling out. My son is really enjoying seeing things sorted out and makes it much easier for him to play with his toys. We have a toy box but let's face it, little things get lost on the bottom and then the entire contents end up on the floor when they are looking for stuff. Now the toy box holds only the oversized items and the area stays a lot neater. I was even able to slide 3 big board books under the bottom level of bins- they are too tall for our bookshelf. Great buy and so glad I nabbed it when it was $35! These are $60 in my local Toys R Us and impossible to even find elsewhere. However much I love it, wouldn't spend $60. STEAL!!
on February 26, 2017
It's a cute design and easy assembly however the design could be improved. One of the rods that come with the package was bent when we opened the box causing very sharp edges. Tape and some shaping helped it a bit. It was still fine to use. They do no make spare parts and pieces!! We ended up calling Amazon customer service and they were wale to help by sending us another organizer set so we could swap the rods. The organizer isn't as big I would hoped so we contacted the customer service and kept both sets of organizers. One thing am iffy about is not having a wall anchor but my husband is able to MacGyver a strap to attach to the wall so it won't tip.
on August 3, 2015
Did its job.
on June 20, 2017
We like to keep toys not only in my son's room but also in the living room. The toy boxes worked well when he was little, but by the age of 5 our previously very nice living room had started to look like a gypsy camp. We had looked into all kinds of cubbies and shelving from Ikea and different furniture stores but nothing was right. After reading all the reviews for this item I decided to go for it - and it's absolutely perfect for us! Shipping was fast, assembly was easy, great quality. I ordered 2 to fit everything (except books), as some of the toys are rather bulky.
Our living room finally looks neat again, and the best part is that all the previously forgotten toys are being played with again.