Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Total Body Hair Removal Cream
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 16, 2015
I pray for whoever is a victim to this, for hopefully they escape the brutal and hellish torment that this cream unleashes onto ones' skin. I would not be surprised to find that the Titanic had never struck an iceberg, rather, Cal had applied this directly to the hull; for Hot Legs Hair Removal cream certainly consigns all who use it to eternal flames of woe.
on November 13, 2015
No problem at all with this product. Works better than other hair removal products. For people with sensitive skin, always do a test patch before using. Be sure to test each area separately, such as legs, underarms, etc. because your skin could be more sensitive in different areas of your body.
on September 24, 2013
Holy pain!! I just tried this out now because I'm going out tomorrow and wanted any irritation to be healed overnight. I must say it worked real fast. For reference I used it on some peach fuzz on my face. The tube said it was gentle enough for the face so that's why I picked this up. The second I put it on my face I felt tingling. I was planning on leaving it on for 8 minutes, since that's how long it would take for Nair to work. I wound up wiping it off at the 5-6 minute mark though. I give this 5 stars for effectiveness. It got every little strand of hair and it barely left any red irritation. I can FEEL the irritation though. I splashed mere water on my face and it felt like I had a zillion tiny cuts that were then being rubbed with salt. OUCH. 1 star for the after pain. Hopefully the pain fades overnight.

Update: 15 hours later and my face is still burning. I washed it and put on simple lotion and it stings so bad. Now the sides of my face are bright red. This is exactly what I DIDN'T want happening and it's why I used this late afternoon yesterday!!! >:( I left this on my face for a mere 5 minutes and it seems it's done some severe damage.
on July 9, 2015
Works perfectly on legs!! I wouldn't recommend using on anything but legs or arms. I'd buy again.
on October 3, 2014
I used this product on my legs and it worked great. The instructions say not to rub it in. On the first try I applied too thin of a layer so there were patches where hair remained after washing it off. On the second try I applied i a little more liberally and it worked fantastic. I left it on for about 6 minutes and then got in the shower and washed it off. My legs were soft and smooth. It's super easy to use, and much faster than shaving. I only gave it 3 stars because on the box it say it's "perfect for sensitive areas such as bikini lines, underarms, legs and facial areas." However, the instructions inside the box say "do not use on face/head, avoid contact with underarms and genital area." I was going to use it for the bikini line, but now I won't, especially after reading the other review posted.

It's perfect for legs, but apparently not any other area of the body.
on June 24, 2015
Worked awesome in under 5 minutes, only burned for about 10 seconds when I applied it, all hair came off on my upper lip, super happy with the results! Only rated four stars because of the smell of the product