Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on July 7, 2011
The naysayers just need to chill out. Yes, there are some really silly bits in this book (like choosing a flirt name) but come on people, it's meant to otherwise uptight or shy folks who want to, how to loosen up and have some good, clean (or dirty!) fun. This book is nothing like The Game (I've read it), which teaches men who are sheep how to put on wolves' clothing and trick women into sleeping with them.

I am a confident, strong, independent, smart woman who has no problem attracting men. Although I knew quite a few bits of what was in it already (body/beauty/dress prep), I got this book because hey, I don't know everything and...

- I wanted to see if I could learn a thing or two and put these tips & tricks to good use.
- I also wanted to see how much fun I could have just trying out these new skills.
- I also needed a classier way of disarming d*bag "pick up artists" and other wanna-be PUAs who always seem to find me when I least expect it.

The book was a fast and easy read. Even before I was done, I conducted some very simple flirting tests to see what would happen.

Day 1: no flirting, closed/unapproachable body language with a couple of hot guys.
Day 2: employed 3 techniques from Chapter 3 with those same hot guys.
Day 3: one cute guy from Day 2 showing me I was successful by exhibiting behavior as listed in Chapter 7.
Day 4: Said guy eating from the palm of my hand.

So for less than $10 and a few hours of reading, I learned some new things, had some fun and have a potential new "midnight snack" on the horizon. I can't wait to get my flirty fun on in other venues!

Thanks Violet Blue, you rock!
on December 14, 2016
I gave this book 2 stars because I actually finished it. I almost wanted to quit less than half way in, if I had, I would've given this book 1 star. Seduction is an actual psychological experience, this book put it into the box of a child's game. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes shallow reads.
on March 21, 2011
This was such an enjoyable and quick read. I laughed out loud at many parts, which is something I rarely do with a book. There were actually many good tips and tricks that I would never have thought of trying. Don't know if I'm actually up for the "pussycat walk", but we'll see. If you're looking for a fun read where you might learn something, this book is for you. I would highly recommend.
on March 20, 2011
The book comes with a lot of good ideas, but I personally feel that the author has boxed her audience into categories, which is great if you fall into any of them or any combination of them, but bad if you don't. She approaches almost all of her tips from within those categories (if you are ____, then____), which is useful to do as an examples section for each chapter, but these categories pretty much dominate her whole book.

I took her quiz and scored "none of the above" for almost every question. I am not shy and a sweetheart like her first category, but I am also not going to jump on the next guy that walks in the door... which is pretty much the next step up from being a sweetheart in the author's eyes. With so much diversity among women out there, approaching all women using only 4 stereotypical categories is a very, very bad idea.

I downloaded this book because it was free, and I could recommend the same as long as it is free. Otherwise, before you pay for this book, take the quiz to find out what type of flirt you are but add "none of the above" as a line for each question. If you find that you are circling "none of the above" more often than any of the choices, this is probably not the book for you.
on August 20, 2015
useful
on May 21, 2011
I'm glad this book was free. Much of it is filler, and what little advice it offers can be incredibly inane and counterproductive.
on June 17, 2011
This was a free Kindle book or nearly free and I think I paid too much for it.

There is no earth-shattering information in here. If you are at all socially adept, you'll be past this book.
on January 19, 2013
This might be a great book for a single girl. But when you find out that your wife ordered it on your Amazon account, then I guess it explains the affair. Nice, real nice.....
on November 12, 2014
Corny, outdated tips.
on March 29, 2011
Thank the Lord I got this for free! I swear! the pretty pink color on the cover hypnotised me!!

I actually sat down all serious ready to get some "tips and tricks", but all I got was some "moves" I learned from my mama anyways (and not in a nice way). "stand up straight and maintain eye contact"...seriously...doesn't everybody know this...