Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 3, 2014
Finally, I ordered the right dip bars for my XLS. They are heavy duty and sturdy. They fit, what more can I say?
on August 1, 2014
Great product and the only piece I was missing from my now total gym xls! Shipping was quick too.
on March 4, 2013
I seriously would recommend this and every other attachment you can get for the Total Gym (I have the XLS, so make sure that the system you are buying is compatible with these). I own them all and use them all every day. Offers a great addition to an already great and convenient work out.
on April 6, 2014
I think these are going to be great! I didn't realize total gym made these or I would have ordered a long time ago!
Update: I am not disappointed! These are awesome!
on June 10, 2014
This is a great add-on to my Total Gym. I should have purchased sooner. Combine this with the weight bar and you can get a really good tricep workout in. It is pricey for what it is, but you can't argue with what it does....
on June 11, 2013
The Dip Bars work great. This was a great addition to my Total Gym and the bars allowed me to add another dimension to my exercise routine.
on February 4, 2016
Works as expected.
on January 22, 2013
ADDS TO A GOOD ALL ROUND MACHINE ..GREAT 4 ARMS!!!A BIT OVERPRICED...BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS ADDITION...GOOD THESE THINGS CAN BE SENT TO OZ!!!
on November 30, 2014
They do the job they're designed to do. I can't fault them.
on October 29, 2014
Another great addition to Total Gym.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.