Total Pillow Microbead Portable Pillow - Use at Home or On The Go to Support Your Neck, Back and Knees, Set of 2 in Brown
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Total Pillow functions as a office chair pillow, bed rest pillow, or even car seat cushion
- Microbead technology lets the pillow twist and contort to align with your spine for ultimate comfort
- Total Pillow locks in various positions to solve multiple cervical, knee and back support problems
- The perfect travel pillow; adjust shape to various positions for maximum comfort on long car trips, flights, or everyday commuting
- An original product from Hampton Direct, Inc., the official maker of Total Pillow
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Get the best sleep of your life with Hampton Direct Total Pillow. This incredible body pillow is designed with tension-easing microbead technology that adjusts to fit your spine and support your back and knees. Say goodbye to achy necks, sore shoulders, and sleepless nights. Only 1 foot in diameter, this versatile pillow can twist and contort its shape in seconds for perfect support, whether you are at home or on the go.The Total Pillow is covered with brushed fleece fabric and nylon spandex; its soft on the skin yet strong enough to provide support. Built for convenience, this memory foam pillow fits over the handle of a suitcase, clips onto backpacks, or anywhere its needed. The Total Pillow is the ultimate sleeping companion for your back, neck, head, and lumbar.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One should note that the beads DO deflate after about 1 year's use. The cushion becomes flatter and flatter as time goes by. That said, I still find the pillows a good buy for me because of my neck pain issues. They will NOT be for everyone because the microbead filler compresses until the pillow is floppy. I think I am the odd ball for whom it works perfectly.
Fixable- someone on here said they took out some beads. I'm going to do that. Should take care of the problem.
My old blue one was awesome. Still is. I wanted more i.e. one for the car, one for the recliner, who knows maybe give one away. Especially at these prices.
Right now, comfort is a 3, value is a 5.
Once I take beads out, comfort should raise to a 4, value will be a 6.
I guess that'll be a 4.5 or 5 average?