Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 20, 2014
There are many things that this product solves. The one that we found to be most important is the loss of the remote. Not because we couldn't use the Apple TV, we have iPhones and iPads. Not because a replacement is $20. No, it is because that dang thing is -40 degrees when you roll over at 3:00AM and find it with your rib cage.

Now with this attached to the TV we still have the same problem at roughly 3:00AM. However,now we can look at the TV in disgust knowing we should have put it the holder.

For those looking for specifics: it is a black
Plastic holder with double sided foam adhesive backing to attach it awkwardly to the side, back, front, or top of you TV set.
11 comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 25, 2016
I debated on this clever little piece of plastic before buying it, it was a bit hard to hit the buy button on a $10 piece of tiny plastic. So glad I did it anyway. The kids now know exactly where the remote is to be returned to if they want TV privileges, and thus the remote is always quick and easy to locate. :) Additional advantage is we have this mounted up high enough on the back of the TV that the under five crowd can't reach it and *help* with the remote. Before this treasure showed up I spent more time than I care to admit searching for the darn tiny remote without which the TV is useless. Love this clever product!
on December 31, 2014
Nifty holder for the Apple TV. Love the idea and ability to store the Apple TV remote on the back of my wall mounted kitchen TV.
review image
on May 9, 2014
It's pretty basic but it does what it supposed to. It's small and compact so matter where you decide to place it, it'll barely be noticeable. Just a heads up though, make sure that you are one hundred percent, absolutely, positively sure where you are going to place it and that it's nice and straight cause once that tape touches a surface, that's where it's staying. LOL!!!
on May 10, 2014
I bought this after a child visitor to the house 'played' with our original controller which then disappeared. I was not best pleased but of course turned to amazon to see if I could buy another controller. This holder was linked to the remote and I thought - why not? I was very pleased I did decide to go ahead and purchase it.
It arrived speedily and fit quickly and painlessly to the side of the TV.
My husband deemed it a waste of money but Incan honestly say we have no ore searching down the back of the sofa for the tiny control as for some reason it always gets out back in this holder.
Simple but effective and didn't break the bank!
on December 22, 2013
I have an older TV from 2010 and this fits perfectly on the side of the TV! You actually don't have to restrict positioning the holder on the side of the TV because you normally wouldnt return it to this spot while you are watching the Apple TV. I suggest placing the holder somewhere closer to where you will be using the remote. Apple TV remotes can get lost so easily, and I would definitely have preferred putting the holder on the wall near the couch, on the couch, or on the side tables.
on January 19, 2014
I got this for my girlfriend, and she never loses her remote anymore! It's perfect to place on your bed post or on the side of the TV. It is sleek, simple/minimalist style, and it almost looks like the remote is attached to the TV without a holder. It matches the decor any room.
on January 29, 2017
Perfect! Just what I was looking for to neatly store my Apple TV remote.
on July 31, 2016
I put this on the coffee table, is still there, but it doesn't mean it will solve the problem about where the remote is, lol no one puts the remote there except me maybe because I was the one who bought it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 9, 2017
I would have lost this remote already if it was not for this holder. Exact right size..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse