BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 29, 2015
This product is okay but for a cheaper alternative just use some comand picture hangers for damage free mounting.
review image review image
on August 13, 2016
I wouldn't waste my money on this product. I was new to Roku and bought everything I thought I needed. This product won't fit my tv properly. The remote wouldn't read it from behind my tv if I used the clamps and I really don't want to screw it into a wall (another option). Normally, I like things neat & tidy, but the Roku is so small it fits anywhere, so why bother with a mount? Save your money. Returning it would cost me $6 for shipping, and I'm a prime member. It's not worth it, so I canceled my return and now I'm stuck with it. I'll ask around, eventually I'll find someone who'll want it and give it away.
on April 4, 2014
This kit is excellent. It has several ways to mount the Roku. Looks great, works great.

BUT - In the end, I had to mount it to my TV using velcro tape. the options to mount with this unit did not work with my TV (65 inch).

So - yes - exactly - why not just put velcro tape on the back of the Roku and some on the top or side of the TV?

You won't see the mount or the velcro. Also, you'll want to contain the cords with velcro loops.

Product is great - but use velcro. Good luck.
66 comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2017
Can you believe that I have my Roku box on the back side of my flat screen mounted with the adhesive and the remote still works? Yes, this little box hold the Roku just fine. The TV doesn't overheat, so the adhesive doesn't heat up either making it gooey. Also, if I had the vents that on the back it would work there too. Because it is only holding the Roku box. This is good for me. Oh my. I am ordering this for the other TVs too.
on May 1, 2017
I had to return mine because it didn't work with my setup. It didn't fit properly in the vents on the back of my television and it's almost guaranteed not to work with RF remotes because of the lack of line-of-sight. It did come with some double-stick tape to attach it when, I presume, the vent hooks aren't compatible. This is a big no-no for me though.
on September 28, 2016
Love this Item! I use it on my kitchen TV to keep my Roku off the counter so that the Roku doesn't get wet. Also, there is just enough space between the Roku box and the TV so that I can loop the cable and the electrical cord around the Roku box and keep them off the counter, as well as keep things looking more tidy. Am going to purchase a second holder for the Roku on the TV in the bedroom.
on February 28, 2017
The idea is a good one, but the hooks provided did not work with the vents on my Visio tv, so I improvised and used industrial strength Velcro and stuck it to the back of my tv.. works well, but will have to find a way to cut a slot on the side so I can fit a usb stick to the Roku box to watch other movies
on June 23, 2015
I bought 2 of these and two of the other style (with adhesive arm) Total Mounts. This does hold various Rokus and expands sideways to be able to hold the slightly larger Roku HD. I hoped I'd be able to use this style with my Roku 3 since it's tucked behind the tv and you don't need line of site to the Roku 3 to use its remote. Upon reading the instructions (THIS IS NOT POSTED ON THE SALES PAGE) it advises you not to use this style if you have very high ceilings (the remote signal needs to be able to bounce off the ceiling). I have very high ceilings but decided to give it a try anyway. Luckily in my case the signal gets to the Roku 3 just fine. Good thing it did, because I bought this in the U.S. and took them with me to my home outside the U.S. Returns were going to be a hassle!
With this style you clip the holder to the vents on the back of your tv. My Samsung has neither round, horizontal, nor vertical slits. Mine look more like crescents but the actual opening to expel air is tucked UP above the visible crescent indentations. I discovered if I clipped the "C" labled hooks (there are 3 different type hooks included to accommodate different slits) upside down on the hook receiver on the base I could get them in the slits on my tv and because the hooks more less click into the Total Mount I'm not worried about the hooks separating from the base.
on October 2, 2015
I was happy to find something to get the Roku off the shelf below the wall mounted TV. I did not want to attach anything to the wall though this might have been a consideration had I not found a different way to mount this. I tried to use the hooks into the vent holes as described by the instructions but it was not stable. I do not know if this is because of the way the air vents are positioned the hooks that the holder slipped on ended up having to face downward and the case had to be slid up on to the hooks. This allowed for the possibility that the case would slide off the hooks, which it did, when the TV was bumped. Also I found that even though the hooks were in the highest vent holes, the Roku sat a bit too low behind the TV for the remote to work well. I tried the bouncing-off-the-walls technique but did not find it reliable. So I took 2 Command velcro strips in black Command Picture Hanging Strips, 4-Small, 8-Medium and mounted them to the back of the case and then to the back of the TV, allowing for the Roku to stick a bit above the top of the TV. It holds beautifully, looks good and works reliably with the remote.
on July 9, 2016
Great product, does exactly as it claims to. Easy to set up, they considered all the possibilities in their hardware to fit holes in the back of televisions. Once you've got it set up, you probably will forget it's there because you will be busy watching shows. Overall a nice product that I would readily recommend to anyone.