Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 504 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 548 reviews
on July 21, 2012
I was going to velcro the Roku to the back of the tv and then found this. Easy to attach (multiple options), and keeps the box out of the way while maintaining accessibility, However,my ROKU LT is not able to be controlled with it on the back of the tv. The IR signal will not work. Just a thought to anyone else out there that may be wanting to use this product in the same mannor as I had intended.
88 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2013
I purchased this since it indicated it was compatible with the roku 3 according to Innovelis. It is but is not perfect like the model for the roku 2 one I have. When I put my roku 3 in this one the little roku tag has to be pushed in for the roku to set all the way down in the holder. The usb port on the other side is not accessible completely, to attach a usb drive or usb cable you will have to pick up on the roku 3 just a little bit to attach a usb device. The tray still works basically for all intented purposes. I doublt innovelis will make a new version just for the roku 3 and apparently the roku mounting system on the roku site is not compatible with the roku 3 according to a roku customer support rep.
44 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I ordered this in conjunction with my ROKU player, and was quite pleased with it's adaptability to mounting on the back of my TV. I have found the value in the various attachment options with hooks and velcro when I switched TV's and you definitely are paying for the ease of installation. Yes, if you are handy and like to tinker you can probably do this cheaper and it a multitude of ways, but if you just want a quick, simple, well designed option, then this is for you.
on February 4, 2014
The mounting kit fits the Roku 3, but none of the attachments worked with my Samsung Smart TV. The straps are for wall-mounted TVs, my TV is on a stand. None of the vent attachments fit the TV vents and I wasn't going to drill holes in my wall for screw-mounting. In the end I'll probably use velcro which wasn't supplied.
on August 19, 2013
I rated this product with 4 stars because I was expecting a better quality on the plastic... BUT it is exactly what is advertise, so from a functional point of view it will keep your Roku out of sight.
on February 20, 2014
The cradle in for the Roku, fits snug, the plastic mounting is flimsy. does the the job. This collect to your electronic look clean no mess
on May 2, 2013
This kit does it's job however I had to mount mine to the wall because my tv (47" Vizio) didn't have the vents on the sides to mount it to, it has holes instead. But the mount works fine on the wall playing peek-a-boo with the tv my remote communicates with it well. I would purchase again.
on September 29, 2013
I am actually not using it, since it didn't fit very well on my TV and i have plenty of room for it on the entertainment system i have
seems a bit installation intensive
on November 26, 2014
Sits securely and well hidden behind small kitchen TV.
on September 26, 2013
I enjoy using my roku3 and this item works perfect with my LG flat screen. Super easy to install and I have no issues with the receiver and remote as it is mounted in back of my TV.