Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on February 27, 2012
When I first saw the TotalMount I had doubts, but for the low price I decided to give it a chance anyway. When I unboxed it, I was impressed that it included a total of nine clips, two and a spare for each vent type (vertical, horizontal, and circular), and how perfectly it fit between my TV and wall mount in just a few seconds.
44 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2013
With all of the different clips that came with this mount, I decided not to stick it to the back of my TV, but instead use the clips to hang it off of the wall mount bracket. This saves screws in the wall and sticky tape on the TV. I used this mount for my Roku 3, which fits just as well as my older Roku 2 HD.

I would recommend this mount for any model Roku made since 2011, that is their smaller square form factor. Use it and hide the cables.

For use with an IR only Roku (meaning one that doesn't use the game remote or a non-Roku 3 model), may require mounting it to the TV or the wall to get it high enough to see the IR signal bounced off the ceiling or other surface. No issues with the gaming remote included with the Roku 3, though.
on December 28, 2012
I don't normally take the time to write reviews of products but this mount is awesome enough it should have come from Roku itself. Packaging was well thought out, instructions are very clear and the mount took seconds to install. I installed it on the back of my TV using some of the included hook mounts. It installed very securely and looks to be very easy to remove. It appears to block very little of the vents as it is set away from the TV via the small pedestal. The Roku unit dropped into the mount routing the cables down in a very neat and clean manner. It definitely de-clutters my AV area. I'll look for more products from these folks for future gadgets.

Note: After reading some of the reviews I thought I'd add that I have the Roku 2 XS which has the RF (non-line of sight) remote so moving this to the back had no effect on how the remote worked. The remote works perfectly with the unit hidden behind the TV.
on February 17, 2013
This worked great with my Panasonic tv. what the picture doesn't show is the multiple mount options for the box or should I say the multiple shapes of the hooks. I got concerned when looked at the picureds and saw only rectangle slats on the tv. The box also game with 2 other sets of circular slat connectors which allowed me to mount it directly to the TV. The remote works but i have an XS that uses blutooth so keep that in mind when ordering. IT says it will work with Ifrared remotes but you have to aim above and to the wall behind and "bounce" the signal off the wall.
on February 21, 2013
The TotalMount works very well for mounting the Roku and comes with any hook, strap, or screw you could possibly need to make sure it mounts the way you want it to. The only thing I think that would improve the mount is if there was a way to lock the roku in place so it couldn't' slide out. I ended up mounting it just under my TV so I could use an IR remote and it has a tendency to want to slide out of the cradle. Some twist ties around the HDMI cable ended up doing the job but I feel like there could be a better way.
on May 12, 2012
I used this on a tv in the kitchen and it really tidied things up. I am a little disappointed that the designers overlooked what I thought would be an obvious mounting option: use the VESA screw holes. Fortunately, I found some M4-0.7-12mm screws at Lowes which worked perfectly.
on March 10, 2013
My Roku slips inside this device securely, and I do not have to worry about it falling out. I mounted it on the back of my TV using the vents which are at the top. It didn't lay flat, but I didn't care since it was not visible. It comes with several clips and screws, so, all in all, it works. My issue is not with the mount, but with the poor Wifi reception of my Roku. When I moved it to the back of my TV, the reception got worse, and I had to take it off.
on August 3, 2013
Since the Roku unit is so light and small, I was afraid the darn thing was going to fall off my media trunk. This mounting kit comes with various mounting hardware that should satisfy every possible application.

So it was a bit of a PITA to get the plastic clips in the TV vents in the back of my set. Overall, it was no big deal.
on August 12, 2013
The mounting kit is super easy, and for a mounted TV it's great because you don't have to figure out where you are going to put your roku.
I was a little worried at first that the remote wouldn't hit the roku if it was behind the TV, but it has not been a problem at all. The roku is out of site and still works great!
on January 2, 2013
One thing to note from the start depending on which Roku you have you may not need to do "line of sight" for IR remote since many are Bluetooth.

Excepting that issue in the instructions - this is a great item which is more then you need (double sided velcro would work) to do a hidden mount of your Roku device. Extra pieces included for multiple mount types and if you break one when trying to insert it into the TV.