Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $42.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
TotalPass P600 Employee Time Clock | Made in USA| Ready to Use Out-of-The-Box | Manage Timecards via USB, Network, Wi-Fi or Web| Time Clock Entry Options PIN-Keypad, RFID Badge or Web|NO Monthly Fees
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Icon Time Systems|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Product Dimensions||7.25"W x 8"H|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Item Weight||3.05 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA | Includes everything needed to automatically calculate upto 50 employee timecards for a one-time cost. Expandable up to 100, 250, 500
- Compatible with all pay periods including weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly & monthly
- Multiple time clock entry methods to support both offsite and onsite employees: PIN (4-9 digits), Prox badge (15 included), Web Punch (5 included plus provides geolocation reporting ideal for remote employees) and 3rd party badges (via USB external RFID reader)
- No software to install making time clock setup and maintenance a breeze.
- Complimentary payroll exports included QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks PRO, Premiere & Enterprise, Paylocity, Paycom, Paychex Flex etc Free API also available to create custom exports
Customer ratings by feature
A More Powerful Payroll Assistant
· Mutliple entry options: Web Punch, Keypad PIN (4-digit preset), Custom PIN (up to 9 digits), Proximity Card, 3rd-Party badge reader (via USB external RFID reader, keyboard)
· Enjoy perfect digital accuracy on every punch
· Eliminate time spent tracking down and trying to read illegible timecards
· View missed punches in real time
· No recurring monthly costs – everything you need to get up and running is inside the clock
If you have employees working from home or other remote locations, the TotalPass P600 will allow you to record time using Web Punch. This method adds remote punch capability by using the web browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone. TotalPass P600 ships with 5 Web Punch licenses included.
If you work in the office or location where your automatic time clock resides, our Proximity Badges will allow employees to clock in and out by simply waving the badge over the face of the clock. TotalPass P600 ships with 15 Proximity Badges included.
A More Powerful Payroll Assistant
Built for Mobility. Secure for Business.
· Wi-Fi instantly detects your available networks
· Simple setup without the need for IT support
· Intuitive user interface with responsive button design
· Everything you need is included to get you up and running fast
· Benefit Tracking
· Productivity Tracking (Tips, Job Numbers, Piece Counts)
· Customized Email Alerts (High/Low Hours, Overtime)
· Automatic Backups
· Handles up to 99 Department Codes
· Review and approve timesheets from any device with a web browser
· Muliple entry options including web punch with geolocation
· Grows with your business – connect up to 32 clocks for up to 500 employees
· Automatic Email Backups (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
· SSL Data Encryption (communicating to and from the clock)
· Customize Supervisor Login, Permissions and Employee Assignments
Free & Easy Exports to Payroll
Exports seamlessly to any payroll provider, including:
· QuickBooks Online
· ADP Workforce Now
· Paychex Flex & Preview
· SurePayroll & Paycom
Built for Mobility. Secure for Business.
Web punch allows employees to clock in from any device or location.
SSL Encryption ensures secure communication to and from the clock.
Managers receive alerts and approve time from any device or location.
What's in the Box?
- TotalPass P600 Time Clock
- 50 Employee Limit Capacity (expandable to 500)
- 5 Employee Web Punch Licenses
- 15 Proximity Cards
- Quick Start Guide
- 15 Ft. Ethernet Cable
- Locking Mounting Plate with 2 Keys
- 15 Ft. USB Cable
- Power Supply
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The biggest draw to this particular system is that it is a stand-alone device. All the data is stored in the clock itself, rather than on a separate computer or in a cloud server. By connecting the clock to your network, you can access all the information using a web browser from any/multiple computers on the same network (with the login credentials of course).
For the proximity badges, the built-in reader uses standard unencrypted 125 kHz 26-bit RFID technology. Any cards/fobs of this type should work with this clock. Note these are not encrypted like HID or Honeywell cards. Multiple tags can be assigned to each employee if desired. We setup two card holders at the clock, one for IN and one for OUT, to mimic the old physical time card system.
The revision zones work well for rounding time to the start and end of a shift. A punch within the revision zone doesn't change when the punch is recorded, but just how time is automatically calculated. But, you can only setup one IN and one OUT revision zone per department. It would be nice if a couple could be defined, to make better automatic tracking those who punch out to leave the building for lunch, but only one can be specified.
Being network connected, I assumed that you could specify your timezone, and the clock could automatically retrieve the correct time from an NTP server, but this is not the case. I contacted support and they said this is not currently a supported feature. You must manually set the clock to the correct time, but it does have a battery backup to keep time if power is lost. It has a checkbox to enable daylight savings time, but not any way to adjust when daylight savings occurs. I assume it is hard-coded to the current American rule (2nd Sunday in March, 1st Sunday in November), but I don't know yet.
If you wish to access this clock off-site from over the internet, that will take some technical IT skill. I would STRONGLY recommend against port-forwarding the time clock, as this will directly expose it to the internet. You can actually google "login - time clock" (include the double quotes) and see many login pages for some people who have done exactly this. The low-security login works just fine for a local network, but definitely not robust against outside professional attackers. I would instead really advise setting up a proper, secure VPN server on-site for remote computers to access your local network. If you insist upon port-forwarding, at least use a non-standard port number on the internet side to somewhat hide it.
Its got some more great features, like basic benefits tracking and accrual. Overall, it is a nice well-rounded product that seems to get the job done much better than physical time cards.
The unit arrived on Thursday afternoon, and I sat it on my desk for the next morning. After our staff meeting, I sat down to figure out how to configure the unit and get everyone setup. A couple of hours later, I had the timeclock mounted to the wall, and all 25 badges configured, assigned to the employees, and ready to use.
The default instructions are to "wave the badge" in front of the machine. The range really isn't big enough to "wave" the badge, it needs to be very close to the keypad in order for the badge to read. So, I quickly changed the default message on the screen to read "Touch Badge to Keypad" and all was well. People started using it right away.
Our admin came to me today and told me how much she likes the system. It was very easy to learn, much faster to adjust punches than the old system. This is really saying something because she is not so computer savvy, changing processes is usually a burden for her!
Having the system completely self-contained is a huge bonus. Wifi connectivity means no cables to deal with (other than the power cable) The built-in reports are sufficient. We only use the system for daily time punches, but I am considering using it for vacation tracking since we don't have a good internal process for that right now.
Overall, we are quite happy with our purchase, it seems like a great value in this market segment. If it's still running in a few years, it will be money very well spent!
Overall, we have enjoyed this clock. It has made processing payroll much easier. At the very least, it calculates in hundredths of an hour, rather than us having to convert it manually.
I would purchase again after one month in use. Very easy for the staff, easy to pull punches, remote punches work great and save money. I've personally been using the web punch option and once set up works great.
I've contacted TotalPass customer support a couple times and they have been helpful with both my questions and issues. Able to resolve both very easily and best part.......wasn't on hold for an hour, and wasn't told they weren't able to help. Again pleased with that!
There are a few quirks in the program which is very basic no frills however it works and does what I need compiling hours, and sorting by department.
Again I'm happy and would purchase this again.