Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,206 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,517 reviews
on June 17, 2016
I think that these cutting boards are really great for the price! They are a little thinner than I would have liked, but for the price, these boards are an amazing deal. I cant think of anything negative to say about these boards. They serve their purpose.

Disclosure: I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review!

***update
It's unfortunate but all three of these cutting boards broke after a few months. I did not even use them that much. In all honesty I can no longer recommend this product.
on January 10, 2017
These cutting boards are terrible. After washing the large board once it became very dry and a split formed directly down the center of the board. After using the board a few more times the crack has worsened and the board has almost split in half ( no joke... it's on it's last legs). The fact that it split like this after less than a week is an absolute disgrace. I would never consider buying these boards again. They may have been cheap, but are certainly not quality. If they needed to be treated with mineral oil before use that should have been specified clearly when purchasing the boards.
on February 16, 2017
BAD PRODUCT. Splinters along all the edges of these cutting boards. Ouch! Very rough! Also, when you use this cutting board to cut food, you get the extra added bonus of cutting through the board itself slicing and splintering thin shards of wood throughout your food. Sure, everyone wants more fiber in their diet but not that way! Seriously, defective product. I've purchased this exact brand numerous times before and never had a problem. Apparently, by the looks of the recent reviews, they appear to have downgraded the material used for manufacturing these cutting boards. You don't want these.
on July 10, 2016
Got these a few months back. Big one has a giant split down the middle just like some other customer photos. Also never came with instructions to use oil on it, and splintered in my food for a month before I found that out on my own. Plus they are tiny. And now I cannot return because it's past the window, but still completely trash after only a few months. Horrible product, go with something else.
on October 5, 2016
I just received these in the mail today, quick shipping which was awesome. When I opened the box I was initially happy because they look really nice. They did have an odd smell which I took to needing washed so I washed them and the smell did not go away. When I told my husband he said it was a cedar smell not a bamboo smell. So I'm not even sure these are bamboo. I would have still given a better rating if not for the shedding that occurred as soon as I washed them. It looked like tiny wood hairs coming out of them and I really don't want that in my food.
I will be returning these and getting something better ASAP.
on August 19, 2015
first week, everything like good.
second week,some crack for middle and big board.
third week, the handle of middle board has broken.
fourth week, the big split to two, we got more one board,lol
we will buy next board must made by wood.
review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2017
Strong and easy to clean with just soap and water. We use them at least 5 times a day for cutting / chopping carrots, meat like chicken, celery, strawberries, blueberries, chopping nuts and everything else. We always wash them or rinse them after use and never just let them sit in water. The first thing I did when they arrived was to give them a coating of palm or coconut oil and then wiping off the excess. The color became more rich and the bamboo protected from stains. No issues with swelling or cracking like some others reported.
A good deal for such a useful kitchen tool.
This is a beautiful (the photos here don't really do them justice) set of boards that are very well-finished, with smooth surfaces, tight grains and seamless courses of bamboo (no splits, etc.). They are light, but strong.

I have a specialized task for each one (fruit/veggies, meat, cheeses, etc.) and they are sturdy, but kind on my knife edges. Unlike glass, they won't dull your blades; unlike plastic, they don't scratch easily to harbor bacteria; unlike conventional wood, they aren't made of old-growth trees.

They work well and are kinder to the environment and to your family's health.
on January 16, 2016
Bought this set in September and it developed the cracked handle hardly a month later. It warped so badly it began to form smaller cracks down the body until today it split all the way down. Never used a dishwasher to wash them or mishandled the boards, just not a good product.
review image review image review image
on August 22, 2015
Great set. I was surprised by how thin they are, but so far they are sturdy and work really well. I use a mineral oil on them to keep them in great condition, especially since I use one or more of them every day. I will update this review as the boards get a little older and have more wear on them.
Oct 2016:
Despite taking ridiculous care if these, all three have bent, cracked and split. The large one split after three months (we used it the most often), and the two smaller ones have also split. Need to replace, but won't purchase these again.