Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.64 shipping
+ $13.62 shipping
Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set, For Meat & Veggie Prep, Serve Bread, Crackers & Cheese, Cocktail Bar Board
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 3 bamboo cutting boards perfect for every food prep need from slicing meat to chopping veggies, serve up appetizers or make cocktail garnishes
- Only 3/8" thick, they are easy to maneuver and store; boards measure 6" by 8", 8-1/2" by 11" and 9-1/2" by 13"
- Easy on knife blades, bamboo is a natural alternative to wood, it is substantially stronger than hard woods and easier on the environment
- Made of Moso bamboo which is known for its strength, density and high quality; bamboo is one of the most renewable resources in the world
- Hand wash with warm water; use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to extend life and beauty of the boards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set, For Meat & Veggie Prep, Serve Bread, Crackers & Cheese, Cocktail Bar Board
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||GREENER BRANDS||Amazon.com||Premium Brands|
|Dimensions||1 inches x 13 inches x 9.5 inches||0.7 inches x 18 inches x 12.5 inches||1 inches x 13 inches x 9.5 inches||9.5 inches x 13 inches x 3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.9 pounds||3.15 pounds||1.94 pounds||4.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Follow up: Over a year later...
I've had these for over a year now. They are doing well and holding up well. The first month was a little bit of work...but you can tell when they are starting to dry out and need to be re-oiled, I don't find it to be very high maintenance. I researched and from what I discovered, mineral in the drugstore section is the same things as the expensive ones made for curing bamboo. So I buy the cheap stuff and it works just fine. Just be sure to not leave the board submersed in water(my daughter did that on accident and the board warped, after a couple months it dried out and flattened again), and wipe off the extra oil after curing it.
second week,some crack for middle and big board.
third week, the handle of middle board has broken.
fourth week, the big split to two, we got more one board,lol
we will buy next board must made by wood.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Our old chopping board has been thrown out to trash and so we are very happy that we are able to buy this one here at Amazon.Published 1 day ago by Lilia
The boards feel a bit thin but seem to holding up well against the chopping of veggies.Published 1 day ago by Carrie
Works fine and cleans well. Largest one is still a little smaller than I hoped but my fault, I didn't measure it.Published 2 days ago by Linda Goodman
Bought this set for a college student's apartment, they exceeded my expectations! They will be great for cutting boards and also for serving. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Miki Laurent