Totally Bamboo In Drawer Bamboo Knife Block, Compact Storage for up to 15 Knives, 15" by 5.25" by 2"
|Price:||$20.08 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keep counter tops clear with the Totally Bamboo Knife Block; store up to 15 knives safely and compactly in a drawer,
- Each knife rests in it's own slot to prevent edges from damage, but still easily access while cooking
- Knife Block measures 17" deep x 5.25" wide and 2" high; fits in most standard depth drawers, up to 3" deep depending on knife handle
- Made of Moso bamboo which is known for its strength, density and high quality; bamboo is one of the most renewable resources in the world
- Hand wash with warm water; use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to extend life and beauty of the boards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Totally Bamboo In Drawer Bamboo Knife Block, Compact Storage for up to 15 Knives, 15" by 5.25" by 2"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TAF International||ProLine Creations||Amazon.com|
|Color||Brown||Natural light stain||Brown||Bamboo|
|Dimensions||17 inches x 5.29 inches||17 inches x 2 inches||16.75 inches x 9 inches||16.5 inches x 6 inches|
|Item Package Weight||2.55 pounds||2.45 pounds||4.3 pounds||3.31 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:31 Mins|
But to do this all the longer knives have to be thin-bladed (height-wise) and the shorter knives thin handled (width-wise). If this doesn't describe your knife collection (and it most likely doesn't), you'll only be able to fit somewhere between 11 and 16 knives in to this block.
I've had it for four months now and it's held up great to all the abuse I put it through!
1. One is approximately 1/4" longer than the other. Not a big deal for us, but might be annoying to others.
2. No bumpers on the bottom. Our drawers are all soft-close, but it might be prudent for some people to add stick-on bumpers to keep the block from sliding around.
3. The 'strips' are tied together with four thin cross braces underneath, approximately 5/8" wide, rabbetted in grooves and pinned to the bottom of the knife 'strips'. The cross braces are approximately 3" apart. When you lift a knife out and draw it towards you, the knife tip will drag across the braces, and will also drag across the drawer bottom when not on the cross braces. This might cause some patterned scoring of the drawer bottom, and placing something sacrificial underneath may help.
One advantage to these that I never saw mentioned, you can lift them out of the drawer loaded with knives, and this will make cleaning the drawer even easier.
Glad I found these. Saw them at Williams Sonoma and the price was frightful, so I thought that I would find a pattern and make my own. My wife would still be waiting...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This organizer works really well for organizing knives in the drawer, I am very happy with it.Published 1 day ago by Klyo
This fits perfectly in my drawer. Protects my nice knives. Easy to place and remove the knives hassle free.Published 24 days ago by JP
This fits perfectly in my drawer with all my other cooking utensils! I wanted the knife block off my counter to add more space for prep and this was exactly what I needed. Read morePublished 25 days ago by mary myers