- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1517355915
- ISBN-13: 978-1517355913
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 80 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,340 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Totally Crazy Easy Florida Gardening: The Secret to Growing Piles of Food in the Sunshine State Paperback – September 1, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
David the Good has been there, done that, and found some solutions. And if you've been stymied by your Florida "garden" attempts before, give him a try! Grow the things that WANT to grow in Florida (it's okay to give up on celery. Really.), and plant them when they want to be planted (ignore what the seed packet says!).