Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totes Signature Micro Manual Compact Umbrella
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on November 7, 2015
THIS IS REALLY A SUPER COMPACT MICRO UMBRELLA. VERY EASY TAKE ANYWHERE. IT WILL INSIDE THE FRONT POCKET ON YOUR JEANS. HOWEVER, IT SEEMS A LITTLE FLIMSY TO ME. ESPECIALLY IF IT'S WINDY. I WOULD PROBABLY BUY SOMETHING A LITTLE LARGER AND HOPEFULLY A LITTLE MORE RUGGED.
on January 21, 2010
My son loves the color and overall it does what it's supposed to but it seems really hard for him to operate and just a little flimsy.

Overall not disappointed, but not thrilled either.
on February 2, 2014
Bought my wife this for Christmas. She wanted "small" which it is. It will fit into a pocketbook or even a large pocket. When it rained, she pulled it out and instant shelter from the rain. Down side: it's not a golf umbrella, or built for two. Only complaint she had was it didn't have a "One button" open, it's manual.
on February 27, 2016
First one arrived defective, would not stay open. Emailed customer service who quickly shipped out a replacement. Second one opened fine but after ONE use would not close properly. Half of the hinges came undone and were bent. It seems quality control is a major issue with this particular model. Flimsy, poorly constructed and not durable. Do not bother purchasing.
on June 28, 2014
Fits in a small purse nicely but the umbrella when expanded is a bit small for my taste.

I had another Totes micro-umbrella that was small but was comfortable for two people when expanded or at least cover me and a big purse
on January 1, 2012
Bought this umbrella because here in Hawaii it pretty much rains daily so having an umbrella in my bag all the time is a good idea. It is tiny, I have even carried it in my back pocket. With that said, forget about sharing it...you'll both get soaked, it is strictly a one-person umbrella. Because it folds small it is also delicate and will not dry when folded because there are multiple layers of fabric when closed. The pole on mine rusted so the fabric stained and it will not open fully and sometimes blows shut. But considering it is tiny and light, I don't think the manufacturer had durability in mind.

Forget about making a warranty claim, you have to pay postage to return it and pay $5 for them to send new one, so obviously it is cheaper to toss broken one and buy another.
on August 11, 2014
I was looking for a new umbrella and I love this pattern. I figured that this umbrella would be of the usual variety that I buy; i.e., not a big golf umbrella, but one of those small flimsy ones. Well, this is the smallest umbrella I've ever seen. It would be good if you need an extra small umbrella for a little purse, but most of my purses would fit a slightly bigger umbrella. This would be considered an "extra small" in the umbrella world. And let's be real: in the umbrella world, bigger is better.

Unless you literally cannot fit anything bigger than a couple of inches in your purse, don't waste your time and money with this. It's too small to keep you dry if there's any wind!
on March 10, 2015
This size is perfect to go into my small cross body bags. I love carrying umbrella's small enough to fit in my purse everyday just in case Im caught in the unpredictable rain weather, I'm prepared. However, if I know its raining I will bring along another bigger and sturdy umbrella but this one is great when in a pinch. It only fits one person - barely, but as I mention when that unexpected rain comes - it will do its job!
on July 18, 2015
This is a very compact umbrella, but it is a bit heavier than I expected and it adds more weight than I'm entirely comfortable with to my purse. It also doesn't fold as neatly or easily as some of the other Totes umbrellas I've purchased, but it feels very sturdy. I love the purple color.
on December 7, 2015
This is a relatively small umbrella in a pattern unlikely to be mistaken/picked up by accident. It provides good coverage but is rather heavy for its size. I also find it difficult to open smoothly.