Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Totes Basic Automatic Umbrella,Black,One Size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on June 18, 2014
It fits nicely in my good-sized purse so I can carry it every day in case of pop up showers in the summer. The red color is nice too because it doesn't get lost in the umbrella stand full of black umbrellas. The only thing I wish was different is that it was automatic CLOSE, too. I guess I just didn't read the details closely enough, or mistook it for another one I was looking at, but you do have manual close this umbrella. Not really a big deal, just something to note.
on January 6, 2015
so far, so good, but you know what comes with rain, don't you? wind. this is a cheaply made piece of junk that i am so wary of having self destruct, that the few times i have used it, i treat it like an infant in an demolition derby. the size is nice, tho, and the loop coming out of the handle is perfect, as i can just hang the umbrella on the closet door knob.
on December 19, 2014
This is a cute and sturdy compact umbrella. I like the handle and also the design of the fabric. It is a little difficult to click back closed. The umbrella wants to shoot back out open unless it is pressed down really well. Maybe this will resolve after a few uses but as it is, I have already accidentally shot the (wet) umbrella back open in my face twice.
on August 8, 2015
Compact, lightweight, and durable. Perfect for storing away in the car for rainy days. You can achieve the longest life by allowing the umbrella to dry while it's fully extended and then folding up after it's dry.
on November 27, 2014
I was looking for a smaller umbrella I can take with me. This totes one fits my needs perfectly and the compact size makes it easy to carry. The only real problem I see would be using it in the wind. While I have yet to be in a wind storm with it I can tell it's not as strong as my full sized umbrella but can deal with that for the sake of portability and a low price.
on October 31, 2013
hello,
the last emergency small pop up umbrella bit the dust. it was 8 years old. this one is built exactly like the old one and should last just as long. it pops up slowly...good...then does an excellent job of shielding you from the rain. it is not a walk in the rain for long periods of time style of umbrellas. we have 4 foot wide golf style pop up umbrellas for that purpose. this one is for a quick jaunt to the mailbox or taking the dog out for a minute or two. it has good quality, and the zebra cover makes it virtually impossible to misplace it somewhere. yrmv... great small pop up umbrella...excellent delivery...
on November 23, 2014
First one I got was great - very sturdy....I lost that one and bought another. One of the fine arms of the outer rib snapped pretty quickly, and now just dangles. It still functions as an umbrella, as long as it's not too windy. So I guess it's hit or miss with the production. If you happen to get a good one, you'll love it.
on December 18, 2014
I really like Totes products and this is a very pretty umbrella. I hope I don't lose it out the gate. The only thing is it isn't vented. I did my search for vented umbrellas and I guess I went past all the vented ones and didn't pay attention when I ordered. I'm sure this will hold up okay, but I usually only buy the vented ones.
on April 1, 2013
After giving up on give-away unbrellas from conferences, etc., I finally decided to grow up and get a quality umbrella. This one is a perfect size for me, small enough to keep in my backpack without contortions, big enough to keep me dry if the wind isn't blowing too hard. Its a personal size, so don't expect to fit two people under it. If the rain is hard, I bite the bullet and take a golf umbrella to stay dry. But now, I never get caught without at least a minimum level of protection from the rain. It appears durable and well made, initially, at least. I like the auto-open function, my previous totes was ultra compact and didn't auto open, which was frankly a pain in the butt. Freeing up two hands is too much to ask to open an unbrella in the rain. My other hand is somehow always occupied with a bag or phone or something..
on August 15, 2014
Love the color and it opens easily. It is much more difficult to close than it should be. With my older totes, you would just push the button that opened it, and it would collapse. You have to push the top of this down quite hard to get it to close, and it's often hard to do and I end up getting soaked from the water running off the umbrella. Way too expensive for what you get. Not a fan.