Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 16, 2017
Nice quality and looks like they would serve the purpose for a reasonable price. My issue is that my shoe size was squarely in the middle of the range that was supposed to fit, but these were still much too small to actually get my shoe in them, so I've never been able to actually use them. I have a standard dress show, nothing unique or exotic. At some point I'll reorder them in a larger size, since are of high quality and exactly what I was hoping to get.
on March 20, 2017
will only fit pointy shoes will not fit wide with or rounded toe shoes looks like something my Grandfather wore very pointed I wear a 11 1/2 wide bought the xx Large will not fit my Hush Puppy walkers.
on February 12, 2017
ordered XL and they do not fit over any of my shoes size 10-10.5 US. just had occasion to use them in first bad weather after the return window expired. You should be careful in ordering these.
on June 16, 2017
THESE ARE REALLY RUBBER. air these out before you wear them in public or you will smell like you are the offspring of the michelin man. if you pack in luggage, double wrap in sealed ziploc bags or everything will be stinky.
on August 5, 2017
couldn't get them on to a size 12 sneaker, ( smaller than a shoe), seems they are narrow and the opening is very small and these were xxlarge ! the quality and delivery was fine , but I cannot get then on-noway. I will have to send them back.
on June 3, 2013
I read many helpful reviews on these rubber shoes and I'm glad I did. I decided to pull the trigger and purchase these since the return shipping was free. I knew I couldn't go wrong so I purchased two X-Large sets to leave one at work and one at home. I'm a size 11 in dress shoes and my Kenneth Cole Moc Toe shoes have a square 2" tip. I read reviews that if you have a square tipped shoe it would be difficult putting these on or you wouldn’t be able to get them on at all. I tried them on and my shoe went in without any real struggle. The rubber is very flexible and stretches easily and comfortably. The rubber shoes came folded within a box which shows that they are very flexible. The style fooled people into thinking they are regular looking dress shoes. I immediately tested them out in the pouring rain and my shoes did not get soaked at all. I thought I would get some water into them since I wear slim fit dress pants but no water passed. The rubber sits very flush against the entire opening of the shoe. I had recently shined my shoes so I only had minor areas of my shoes dull from the friction of putting them on and taking off. A quick buff with a hand sponge shiner sold at your local shoe shine store quickly brought the shine back.

I'm confident that these rubber shoes will prolong my dress shoes from the elements. I will update my review in the winter to see how they hold up against the salt and snow. I'm not expecting them to protect me from 2 feet of snow but would like to see how they handle traction on ice and slush and if the salt would deteriorate the rubber after time. I highly recommend these rubber loafers to protect your expensive shoes.
on March 1, 2015
Luckily, I read the other reviews about these Totes Overshoes running small for what they are labled. I wear a size 10D, and the X-Large fit over my Allen Edmunds Double Oak Dress Shoes PERFECTLY. Some customers have complained about the smell of these overshoes. They are made of rubber, and guess what, they smell like rubber! All fine rubber will outgas for a little while, when they are new. The strong rubber smell will diminish over time. This product has a high quality feel to them, and they are also made in the USA, which is just another bonus! My work shoes will be protected from salt water that would surely eat through my shoes, without this protection. I am very happy with this purchase and am recomending them to folks I know whose overshoes are looking ready to replace.
on January 23, 2016
It took about two seconds to realize the size I ordered would be too small. The packaging says the small size fits shoes sized 6.5 to 7.5. I wear a 7.5. I couldn't even make them fit when I wasn't wearing my shoes. I've requested a refund and have ordered one size larger, which, according to the packaging, fits shoes sized 8 to 9.

In regards to the product's appearance, they do look professional. And I don't think anyone would notice they weren't actual shoes, unless they were looking very closely.

Assuming the the larger replacement size fits, I think I'll be happy with this product.
on February 16, 2015
I have dedicated boots for the weather and leave my dress shoes at work... They last much longer, and you are protecting your shoes from the harsh elements. I would highly suggest anyone that has any pricey/nice dress shoes to do this immediately since it will extend the life of your investment. Regardless, there are some that need to wear dress shoes from their way to work from home such as a friend of mine. I ordered these on his behalf, and this review is based on his opinions of the product not really so much as mine. Regardless, here are his opinions of the covers. He loves them. Says that they are super comfy and that he can wear them really throughout the entire day. Based on this, I will give this 2 thumbs up and a recommended approval.
on January 31, 2016
I ordered these overshoes for my son. He is a US size 8.5/9 wide fit. I ordered the large after having read the reviews posted. This size fits perfectly over both his dress shoes and boots. In fact I have now placed an order for my husband whose pair he has had for 25 years recently perished. He is a US size 9.5 (not wide) and they also fit his feet - with a little room at the toe. Different style shoe to my son who wears a less rounded, more elongated style. However, if these Totes Overshoes last half as long as my husband's previous pair it is money certainly well spent.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.