Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 10, 2012
I wish the range was further, but it gets the job done. It was a gift. it is neat o
on December 6, 2012
Bad
Can not expect this despicable style in sales
Device useless.Bad
Device useless.Bad
Device useless.
on December 23, 2011
The device may be great but since the batteries enclosed don't work I cannot tell. then I went to walmart and was told the batteries were $5 a piece and at 4 batteries for the thing and I bought 3 of these if would be $60-NOT COOL.
on January 3, 2012
I got this item brand new, and while it does "work " I immediately brought it back. If i have to be two inches (no joke) from my keys for it to work...I don't really need a tool to find them now, do I?

(Ironically, I lost my keys two days later and still have not found them. I wish there was some kind of ingenious device that might prevent such an inconvenience!)
on December 27, 2013
It only chirps randomly when you whistle and even then you have to hold it right in front of your face to get it to respond. At that point, you would already be holding your keys in your hand. I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my son. It is worthless and useless. Do not waste your money.
on January 1, 2012
Bought item brand new, opened it, and it doesn't work at all. Pretty embarrassing gift for my husband on Christmas day. All Totes merchandise I've ever bought has been completely disappointing. I won't ever buy from this brand again. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on December 27, 2011
Seemed like a good idea, but you have to be so close to it for it to respond to your whistle that you would have already found your keys without it. Don't waste your money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.