- 3" high
- 7" wide
- Cover 100% Polyester
- Small folded size to fit in a purse.
- Auto open, auto close functionality
- Measures 44" in diameter when opened
- Made In China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Small Four Section Auto Open/ Auto Close Umbrella that opens to 44" while closing to a folded size of 8.8". The Totes Signature Micro Auto Open/Auto Close Umbrella falls within the Large Coverage category, as indicated on the label. The umbrellas considered to have large coverage would be those with a canopy arc ranging from 42"-48".
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B002NJLS02
- Item model number: 8603
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 15, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- very small and compact, lightweight design
- auto open feature is very nice. Just push a button and you're good to go!
- also includes a protective sleeve for storage
- auto close feature just collapses the canopy, you still have to manually collapse the telescoping handle
- until you manually collapse the telescoping handle, you can't use the auto open button again to deploy the canopy
- the end of the handle features a clear lucite that can crack easily
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The wind snapped it back and broke it a week into using it and not a strong wind either.Published 24 days ago by E. Peguero
Like many of reviewers, I feel that this umbrella only keeps your head dry due to its small canopy size. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Michael
Very heavy. I would not call this a "micro" umbrella. Quality is fine, but this is a big, heavy umbrella.Published 3 months ago by sparkygal
Broke after a couple of use. Too late for refund ! So will try to contact seller for warranty for refund or exchange....... I'll follow up on it.Published 6 months ago by P.A.
Perfect stocking stuffer gift. Glad it came in purple...my wife's favorite color.Published 7 months ago by Olin
When I was told these fit the door pockets of a Porsche Boxster and at a cost of fraction of what a genuine Porsche umbrella costs, I had to get a couple. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Lawrence R. Wright
So far, so good. According to the reviews, you're taking a chance with this umbrella. I'll give it a try and see how it holds up.Published 9 months ago by dmenace1