Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.45 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
totes Auto Open Wooden Handle J Stick Umbrella, Black
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
$6.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Windproof & rainproof: totescoat repels water for maximum rain protection so you stay drier.
- Auto open: quick and easy auto open design - stay dry with the touch of a button.
- Classic design: wood j-handle design fits perfectly in your hand for grip and is easy to carry. Impact resistant metal tip for extended use and durability.
- Versatile travel: transitions seamlessly from office, car to home. Great for dressy and formal occasions to keep you dry and stylish.
- Care: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Classic design meets supreme durability with the totes auto open wooden stick umbrella. Wooden crook handle provides a classic look with easy handling and a secure grip. Automatically opens with the touch of a button keeping one hand free when you're on the go. Totescoat application repels water for superior rain protection. Generous 48-inch canopy offers full coverage from the elements.
From the manufacturer
Totes. Love the rain.
Armed with intuitive features like easy-to-hold handles and fuss-free tie straps, totes umbrellas outsmart the rain. Strong but lightweight, they’re engineered to last through a lifetime of stormy weather or we'll replace it for free.
Ingenious solutions to outsmart the rain
Wet weather? No problem. With stylish, durable umbrellas and innovative features like automatic open/close buttons, ergonomic handles, and wide tie straps for fuss-free storage, we’ll keep you protected from door to door.
From clear umbrellas for special events, to compact models for unexpected showers, to golf umbrellas with extra-large coverage, our trendy prints and vibrant color choices will fit your unique personality.
- Smart design features
- Trendy shades and prints
- Durable and reliable
Colorful and Fashion-Forward
Umbrellas are functional and stylish rainy day accessories that you can mix and match with your outfits. The totes in-house design team creates colorful prints and patterns that complement your personality and the latest trends.
Intuitive to Use
Smart features include push button operation, a wide tie strap and an ergonomic handle for easy use.
Trusted Since 1970
Strong but lightweight, totes products are engineered to last long during stormy weather.
|Wood Handle Crook||XL Golf-Sized Compact||Fiberglass Golf Stick||Crook Handle with Ruffle Canopy||Compact Auto Open|
|Description||The beautiful, smooth wooden crook handle on this umbrella provides a classic look with easy handling and a secure grip. Automatically opens with the touch of a button.||This golf size umbrella combines extra large coverage with easy carry convenience! Easy auto open and close and durable handle with wooden tip.||This golf umbrella's extra large 64-inch canopy is vented for reduced wind resistance and large enough to cover two people.||Pretty and practical, our Ruffle Stick Umbrella is the perfect accessory for rainy special occasions. Automatically opens with the touch of a button and the generous 45-inch canopy keeps your dry.||This compact umbrella is designed for portability with a convenient easy-carry wrist strap and wide tie strap for storage. Auto opens with the touch of a button.|
|Canopy Size||48", 1-person coverage||55", 2-person coverage||64", 2-person coverage||45", 1-person coverage||42", 1-person coverage|
|Opening||Auto Open||Auto Open Close||Auto Open||Auto Open||Auto Open|
Find your perfect umbrella for any weather
totes umbrellas come in several styles to keep you protected from inclement weather. Whether you need protection from the rain, high-speed wind, or the hot sun - totes has you covered.
The totes difference
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's an umbrella
- Looks like the picture
- Handle: Cheap birch wood
- The brand plate attached to the handle, the ferrule, open cap, and top notch are all of thin aluminum. It has the appearance of stainless-steel, but lower quality. Out of the box, the ferrule is already bent in. Just cheap.
- Plastic is used for the bottom spring button. Coated with that silver chrome that always eventually chips off.
I don't want to undermine the core built and function of the umbrella. This thing works well, it's just cheap. DO NOT BUY IF YOU READ AN AMAZING REVIEW, ALL THESE WRITERS AND ADVISERS HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN PAID TO TALK ABOUT THIS UMBRELLA LIKE IT WASN'T MADE WITH WISPY ALUMINUM AND CHEAP PLASTICS. THEY GOT ME TO BUY IT. I am returning mine. Will be looking for better quality.
- It is long enough to be used as a cane for me (6'3")
- It has supported me casually (and frequently) leaning on it (180 lbs)
- It is long enough to comfortably use as an umbrella (imagine that!)
- The hook is great for everything (ie hang on arm to free hand, hang on coat rack to store)
- Easier to leave out to dry (when at work or in public), just lean it against a wall
- It isn't embarrassing to carry around when there is a chance of rain
- Note that it is not big enough for two, but it is long enough that I can comfortable hold it over my wife when we are caught in the rain.
We don't have high winds here, so I can not attest to the rib strength. It has worked fine in winds < 25 mph. All of this is auxiliary, the crux of this umbrella's value is:
When it is raining, I don't have to hunch over and hurry from my car to a building while trying to squeeze under a flimsy compact umbrella; I open my door, press a button, the umbrella pops open and I enjoy my casual walk in the rain.
Update: 2 years 6 months
I've had this umbrella for 2.5 years. Still works great. My two year old loves pushing the button to open it and carrying it around. I'm actually surprised I haven't had to replace it yet.
- Construction: Strong. Holds up during windy days, not indestructible like the all-weather kind but does the job just fine.
- Style: Looks like a $100+ umbrella with the wood handle and nice tip. Classic style. Got a lot of compliments
- Cost: Its not too expensive where you will kill yourself if you leave it at a bar or somewhere.
The size of the canopy is just right. Big enough to comfortably keep you dry but not awkwardly large.
And getting one of these long umbrellas instead of a collapsible one is the best decision I ever made. I keep a tiny one on my backpack for emergencies, but when I know rain is coming, I always bring this tall one with me. It's easier to keep track of, has a bigger canopy, and is so much stronger against the wind because there are fewer joints wobbling around.
My only complaint would be that the release mechanism could be a _little_ tighter. If you bang it too hard on the ground to shake water off, it occasionally pops open. Not a big deal to me.
Top reviews from other countries
I had an old Totes that lasted me for 20 years until one day on a commute where it rained in the morning but not in the evening, I left it on a bus. That was a $40 umbrella, and worth every penny.
This is a Chinese average umbrella, that is fine, but not the Totes quality I remember, and I hate when materials are intentionally mislabeled.
- This umbrella is all plastic. Sturdy enough I'm pretty sure, but not what I expected.
It's really annoying! I went for a coffee today. Ducked into the coffee shop while it was raining. Collapsed my umbrella. Didn't tie it because I didn't want to get my hands wet and it was just a quick take out. And then BOOM umbrella pops open by itself inside the coffeeshop, spraying water everywhere.
I'm going to return this.
Consequently you can see how confused I was when picking up the package. My worst guess is that I bought a beach umbrella accidently, but well at it was a daily umbrella, just much bigger.
Despite everything above, it’s a nice umbrella. The colour is calm and elegant.
It’s just so big I feel I am holding a weapon.