|Price:||$13.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 2" high
- 2.5" wide
- totesCoat water repellency application on canopy for superior rain protection
- Opens with the touch of a button
- Compact folding design is ideal to carry with you
- Canopy Size: 41.75 inches ; Folded Length: 11.81 inches
- Backed by totes' limited lifetime warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rainy day blues? No worries! Stay dry with your totes auto open umbrella. Opens automatically with the touch of a button. Perfectly sized for portability with a convenient easy-carry wrist strap and wide tie strap for easy, compact storage. Generous 41.75-inch canopy keeps you dry even in heavy rain. Conveniently folds to 11.81-inches for easy storage in your purse or bag. Care instructions: Leave open to dry. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 2.5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D36RARY
- Item model number: 7107
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 29, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Upon inspection today, I discovered a defect. There is supposed to be a hole in the umbrella shaft through which a screw in the handle threads, keeping the umbrella shaft firmly attached to the handle. Well there is no hole in the umbrella shaft. The shaft was just inserted partly into the handle and is held there by nothing, allowing the umbrella to fly out!
I have a pic but can't figure out how to upload it :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great size; quality umbrella. This one stays in my car, in the passenger door pocket.Published 8 days ago by J.E.
Very easy to use and carry. My kids carry these in their book bags just in case.Published 3 months ago by Charles E. Walker
This is your standard Totes umbrella, but very functional and well-made!Published 3 months ago by AER
It was exactly as described. But it doesn't feel extremely durable so I'd be careful in windy conditions.Published 5 months ago by R. Jefferson