Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2013
I fell in love with the one touch automatic can opener several years ago and when mine quit working a few months ago I searched for a replacement finding this at an exceptional price, but as in life sometimes when a deal looks too good, it is too good to be true.
1. These are shipped from China so from the time you order and your credit card is charged expect to wait 5-6 weeks for delivery.
2. These are made out of cheap plastic and do not work like my original. I ordered 4 just to make sure I would always have one, but the first one I used would not open the can until after 5 tries. Then it would not stop, the can opener and lid fell off the can onto the counter and still kept running. I followed the directions of pushing the release button, but it kept running for about 2 minutes when it finally stopped and released the lid the can. Then when I picked up the can I got a splinter of metal which cut my finger. Truly this one was broken.
3. I did try the other 3 can openers I ordered and they worked OK, certainly not with the speed and efficiency that I expected but they opened the cans without incident and without metal splinters.
I would advise you to try a different manufacturer as these can openers are not the quality of the originals.
on February 3, 2013
The item did not work. It failed to engage properly. The company sent me a replacement for the defective can opener. However, two problems remained, 1) the postage to send back the defective item exceeded the costs of the device in the first place and 2) the replacement did not work well either. I ended up buying a similar but slightly different model from another vendor.

The reason for two stars instead of one - they sent me a replacement BEFORE I sent back the defective item.
on May 20, 2014
two items were not expected. The first was that it cuts the side of the can and not the top. Doesn't seem to matter, but the can is flimsy . Second, when the unit finishes the cut, it doesn't auto shut off. Pushing the button a second time is somewhat awkward. It does work so this is just my personal observation and not a critism of the product;.
on September 29, 2013
I dislike that it doesn't release from the can very easily and it seems to go through batteries very fast. It does work with one touch with new batteries. When the batteries are low you have to keep pushing to get it to complete the opening process and fight to remove the opener from the half-opened can to change batteries. That is challenging for a one-handed person.
on March 25, 2013
I have the real One Touch. This comes in a One Touch box but is not the real One Touch. Is a cheap piece of crap imitation! Won't open cans or let go of the lid. Even w/new batteries!
on February 21, 2015
Item arrived timely. Was purchased as a gift. Person I gave this as a present appears happy and have never complained or said anything good or bad. I can't give an opinion of the lasting or quality feature.
on April 19, 2014
I wanted something to open cans easily because my hands are impaired. This starts opening well but then slows down and if there is even a small ripple on the can it sticks there and is very hard to get off.
on December 26, 2012
I initially could not get the can opener to start. Once it eventually began running it would not stop or detach from the can. I returned for a refund.
on February 9, 2013
Too much trouble to use. I tried to give it away but nobody wants it. its the first time ever that i had an item I can't even give away!
on September 12, 2013
This product was advertised as an ELECTRIC TIN CAN OPENER.....it is battery operated - very disapointed. Purchased two probably not worth my time sending it back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.