- File Size: 1817 KB
- Print Length: 272 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1940617464
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wildflower Isle; 1 edition (September 17, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 17, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M14WHFO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #81,734 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $14.00 (93%)
Touch Me (Demon Guardians Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 272 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I was immediately pulled into a world of the paranormal, succubi, incubi, vampires, werewolves and even some steamy romance too. I could not put this book down. I stayed up all night just to finish it. However once it was finished I longed for the second book. I even wondered what I could read next that might even come close to how much I loved this book.
This book had great world building. I didn't question the main characters motives, or drive once, because I didn't have to, because I knew them. Caite is a ball of fire, but at the same time she just happens to be one of this most loving people ever. I got to understand why she is the way she is, and why she loves her friend so deeply to risk everything that she believes in just to make sure she is safe. This made me love Caite even more than I already did. This book is not just about getting thrown into a paranormal world that she never knew existed, it is also about fighting for a friendship at any expense.
That being said, I just didn't like the main characters. Amar was not great. There was no character development for him. Cait was just frustrating. She would blindly accept things that a normal person would freak out about. And her concern for her friend? Was fake. It just wasn't genuine.
I think this author shows potential and I will watch her other books, but I was not a fan of this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban