Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 4, 2012
Although the winter is pretty much gone here by March I wanted to have these gloves ready for cold mornings and next winter. They look like dress leather gloves, they have Thinsulate 40 gram insulation and they work perfectly with touch screens. Any part of the glove has the capacitive connectivity that many touch screens (my iPhone and iPad) use for communication of inputs. So all the multi finger gestures work just fine. Especially important for pinch/ zooming for instance. Inputing, swiping, etc all work just fine from any part of contact of your hand in the glove with the screen. There are other gloves with some of these features but these dress leather gloves look great and do not have any limitations as to which part of the gloves to use to touch the screen. Highly recommend them. The gloves arrived on time as promised.
on December 26, 2011
I ordered these gloves for my husband for Christmas. They worked well and were really warm. Sadly, they seem to run small, and they did not fit him. You might consider ordering up. Also on the down side was the price...
on January 31, 2013
Another reviewer said the sizes run small. I did not listen. Don't be me, buy a size larger than you usually buy. But I like the gloves. They work on my iPhone as advertised. They look nice. They have Thinsulate, so they are thin, but warm. Not sub zero warm, but fine for walking to and from my car at work. I recommend them.
on February 25, 2013
Arrived very quickly.
Works extremely well on our iPhones, iPad and our car's touch screen.
Unlike many other gloves, any part of the glove will work and it doesn't require solid contact between your fingers to special threads on the tips of some fingers. That type of touch screen glove only worked about 2 out of 3 times for me.
These have worked every time.
The leather will stretch a little bit, so I wouldn't worry about sizing the a little small, definitely not a full size smaller though.

They are a little pricey, but that is the only negative I can think of.

I would definitely recommend these to any family member or friend that needed touch screen gloves.
on March 9, 2015
I exchanged the large for the X-large and they were still way too small for brother-in-law - even my 16 year old son could not get them to fit. They are really beautiful but if you can't wear them it hardly makes a difference.
on January 31, 2014
I give these gloves 5 stars because after more than one year of use they proved to be warm and effective for my iphone / ipad and GPS's touch screens. It's amazing how such thick gloves can accurately select the small letters on my small devices. I just lost them on a bus and the other brand replacement did not work as nearly as good. I am reordering these again today based on my experience.
on March 10, 2013
Based on some reviews I ordered a size small although I wear a medium size glove. They were too small so I gave them to my son and ordered a medium. The medium are snug which is what I want in a pair of gloves that I'm buying specifically to be able to use with my iPhone.
on October 4, 2014
My son loves these. He lives in Chicago and is a runner. He loves these for running and can still manage his ipod or phone. Also, works great for just keeping his hands warm.
on February 12, 2013
They work well, keep your hands warm and allow you to use your touchscreen phone. They are black on the palm though, so not brown all over.
on February 14, 2013
The best part is the strong grip over my phone that I get thanks to these guys. Top notch product.